360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Can someone PLEASE make me a Lost Odyssey God save?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Joe_the_Moe

Can someone PLEASE make me a Lost Odyssey God save?

Sephiroth I know you sent me the editors but they do not work on my laptop, I've tried everything. So can somewhere here mod it for me? I would like a starting save at level 90 with all characters, and 8,000,000 gold. Please?
    Last edited by Joe_the_Moe; 12-29-2011 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Finanlly found out how to attach game save

Developer
    Array

Re: Can someone PLEASE make me a Lost Odyssey God save?

upload your save
    and ill do it
    how does that sound
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5396 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

Developer
    Array

Since you were taking to much time i have a save here all you have to do us replace the id's and rehash and resign
    1: all characters unlocked
    2: all spells
    3: Every Skill
    4: 99 of every item
    5: 8,000,000 Gold

http://www.mediafire.com/?fupp9iwmffk3uov
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5396 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ XHUNTER For This Useful Post:

Joe_the_Moe

DJ XHUNTER, thank you SO much. Really, thabk you, thank you, thank you. I haven't tried it yet becuase I'm a bit worn out but I will FIRST thing in the morning. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me. I wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and I pray you have a peaceful and safe holiday. Again, thank you so so much. Take care!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe_the_Moe For This Useful Post:

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_the_Moe View Post
    DJ XHUNTER, thank you SO much. Really, thabk you, thank you, thank you. I haven't tried it yet becuase I'm a bit worn out but I will FIRST thing in the morning. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me. I wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and I pray you have a peaceful and safe holiday. Again, thank you so so much. Take care!
    you too if u cant change ids then send me a save and ill change the ids

Luv You

Joe_the_Moe

I couldn't load the file in Modio, sadly. It showed "The parameter values are invalid" sigh...looks like it was not meant for me to mod this game lol I thank you though, very much for taking your time to help me. I'll try to send you my files....I don't know if I can do it properly though. If I don't send them correctly, don't worry about it. I don't want you to spend much time on this, especially on the holidays.

Okay, here they are. One is at the beginning of the game, and another file is towards the middle. I would like them to have the same mods if it isn't too troublesome for you. Thanks a million DJ!

...hmmmm, I have no idea how to put up the attachment :-( I'll try to send it to you as a pm.

EDIT: Sigh...I can't find a way to send it as an attachment in the pm either. Thanks for trying to help DJ, you take care and have a merry Christmas!

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

You don't need to mod the file because it's already modded.

Download the save and replace it with the original on your hdd, usb stick or mu.

No need to rehash/resign!!

Note: You have to sort your items in your inventory to see all the unlocked items.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9475 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_the_Moe View Post
    I couldn't load the file in Modio, sadly. It showed "The parameter values are invalid" sigh...looks like it was not meant for me to mod this game lol I thank you though, very much for taking your time to help me. I'll try to send you my files....I don't know if I can do it properly though. If I don't send them correctly, don't worry about it. I don't want you to spend much time on this, especially on the holidays.

Okay, here they are. One is at the beginning of the game, and another file is towards the middle. I would like them to have the same mods if it isn't too troublesome for you. Thanks a million DJ!

...hmmmm, I have no idea how to put up the attachment :-( I'll try to send it to you as a pm.

EDIT: Sigh...I can't find a way to send it as an attachment in the pm either. Thanks for trying to help DJ, you take care and have a merry Christmas!

Yeah did the same for me with Modio but it opened perfectly in Horizon ( which I use mostly anyways)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast