360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 75
Page 75 of 129 FirstFirst ... 255065707172737475767778798085100125 ... LastLast
    kinain

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

hi guys. i have been trying for so long but i am unable to download this editor. plz tell me of some alternate download links or tell me how to download this editor

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by kinain View Post
    hi guys. i have been trying for so long but i am unable to download this editor. plz tell me of some alternate download links or tell me how to download this editor
    Where are you downloading from? The link is working for me.

Noctis Caelum

if it not working contact the creator.....cause it works also for me..

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by kinain View Post
    are you using a internet download manager like IDM or Jdownloader if so disable it or make it so that it wont take the downloads from the site and you can download through the internet browser, ive notice that sometimes downloading with IDM or Jdownloader doesnt work right sometimes on this site. Also did you already download 6 times today if so you have to wait until tomorrow, Junior Members can only download 6 files a day.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24525 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

davidevr

TITANITES PROBLEM

Can someone give me help?

I use dark souls save editor 2.5, it is really fantastic!!
    All work well in my game, except the upgrades items (titanites).
    happens that I do scan of upgrades and no one found although I have some type of these, so i put all the titanites in the empty slots (i put 20 every type).
    I Save and then in the game I found the titanites, but they are separate from those that I really have found in the game and when i go to use them, only let me use those that i had before and not those that I put with your savegame editor.

I can't undestund where i wrong.

Dage

Quote Originally Posted by davidevr View Post
    TITANITES PROBLEM

Can someone give me help?

I use dark souls save editor 2.5, it is really fantastic!!
    All work well in my game, except the upgrades items (titanites).
    happens that I do scan of upgrades and no one found although I have some type of these, so i put all the titanites in the empty slots (i put 20 every type).
    I Save and then in the game I found the titanites, but they are separate from those that I really have found in the game and when i go to use them, only let me use those that i had before and not those that I put with your savegame editor.

I can't undestund where i wrong.
    The game gets pissy when you add items like this, since you never actually picked them up, you're not flagged to NPCs and objects as "having" them, even though they are in your inventory. This is mainly noticeable with titanites and spells.

You can easily fix it just by dropping the item and picking it back up. This will also fix any items you've added that are showing up as invalid when you put them on your hotbar. Unfortunately, spells are not droppable, so there is no fix I know of for that.

morgz

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

This editor is great. It has saved me many hrs getting the slabs and chunks I needed. Thx

Advertiser

Array

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by morgz View Post
    This editor is great. It has saved me many hrs getting the slabs and chunks I needed. Thx
    Glad to see you're having fun. After I get done with Kingdoms of Amalur, I might have to play Dark Souls again and test this editor out lol!