360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 31
Page 31 of 129 FirstFirst ... 6212627282930313233343536415681106 ... LastLast
    waganwagan

Re: [Updated !] Dark Souls - Save editor V 1.9.0.0

thank you so much^^

wyxsg

Actually I'm not sure if anyone has already brought this up, or is experiencing the same thing in regards to armor...

Whenever I scan for armor, the results are always "wrong". I'll get a few armor pieces to show up in the list, but they will never match what I have. I don't know if this has to do with what Jappi said about armor values being stored "elsewhere".

In any case, hope to see a fix for this soon! It's a great tool and I love it so far.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

yes, its becuase i dont know the armor area yet.. still have to look for it.

when i find it , i'l update the tool with working armor.

xephric

maybe im just an idiot, but i modded the weapons to the game. it show up to the weapons list but don't work. and i figured sure you have to drop them and pick them up to make the game realize that its a legit weapon. but it wont let me drop it or anything. can anyone please help? much thanks and very appreciated

Derpitalism

Anyone else notice that when you scan for a zweihander, it doesn't show up in your inventory?
    Or at least a +10 one anyway. (not sure if it matters)
    Another question...
    Will a feature to edit # of indictions received ever be implemented? Because they're stored client side.
    Last edited by Derpitalism; 12-19-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Pook and Pie

So, I added a weapon I missed from a boss during my playthrough (I wasn't aware of hsow to get Priscilla's Dagger before I killed her), and its acting weird.

The weapon is in my inventory, I can equip it, swing it, etc., but I cannot repair it or add it to the Bottomless Box. I can upgrade it and see its stats improve, too, I just cant repair it, lol. I figured this was odd enough to mention as Cyndaquil posted it a couple pages back and I'm having the same issue, now, too.

Edit: Figured I should be more clear by saying can't repair. I see the weapon in the repair menu, but I spend the souls and nothing happens, as has been previously mentioned. Also, as previously mentioned, the dagger cant be dropped. Unlike previously mentioned, the dagger has a picture, can be equipped, used and even upgraded. However, souls spent on repairing it are wasted as the durability never rises, and the item can't be dropped or added to the box.

I added another item, a Silver Knight Straight Sword, just to see what I messed up. It only appears on the blacksmith repair menu. I'm not even joking, it doesn't show up in my inventory at all, only the repair menu (I keep getting the durability numbers wrong, lol). I'm thinking I may be the issue, but a ring I added is showing up and can be dropped or moved to the box. I have no idea, lol.

I hope this info helps somehow.

rafaman

Hi guys!

I uploaded my save game to xbox 360 clouds and played normally. I turned off my xbox and now my Dark Souls cant recognize my save game, even when I move it back to my HDD. My save game IS there, but the game doesnt recognize it. When I press start, there is simpy no LOAD option.

What now?

:(

Haven Donator

Array

Why would you use cloud? You don't even know if they're scanning your saves screw that cloud saving feature 510mb lol
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 6023 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.