360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 18
Page 18 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328436893118 ... LastLast
    ailab

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

thanx the fact that you make an editor for a game means to me that its a must get !

haseo14all

Quote Originally Posted by MyHeart View Post
    kay so like

1. buy the bottomless box

2. with the editor load your save and scan items

3. add whichever items you want make you add the quantity and click set

4. of course save your file

5. you cannot equip the items yet so get to a bonfire

6. on the bottomless box go to the items you added (they may have no name or picture until after they are in the bottomless box) click the RB on your controller to add one of them to the bottomless box

7. once is in the bottomless box put it back in your inventory and you are able to equip it

it does not seem to work with armour it works with everything else rings, humanity, weapons ect.

i am uploading a video tut if i did not explain myself so well.

I tried it and it works! Thank you very much!
    However, sadly it doesn't work with miracles/spells since you can't put them in the box :/

Scampy

So I seemed to run into an issue... with Great Lords Armour.

The steps I've taken:
    1. Added items to empty slots with the correct values. Mostly I use a value of 1.
    2. replaced an item with a piece of the armour.
    3. Used the bottomless box to activate sort of speak.
    4. Tried various slots to check for bugged empty Slots.

I have not tried to mod any other armour on my character except the great lord's set. I am only in NG, and the furthest I have gotten was a blank space in my inventory for when I toggle the stats it shows up "?WeaponName?". The only thing i know of is perhaps the hex ID is off... This was also all done on a already created character with other mods on it before I put items on it. I could be saving it wrong but I don't think the other mods would be implemented either in that case.

Example:
    Starting save has 900 souls and no great lord items.
    Final save has 999 souls and all items in the set before I transfer back to the usb to use in game.
    When the save is loaded I have 999 souls and no armour.

I think I might try to create a brand new save and not acquire anything and mod all my stuff in one shot to see if that fixes it? If anyone has suggestions I am open.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MyHeart View Post
    kay so like

1. buy the bottomless box

2. with the editor load your save and scan items

3. add whichever items you want make you add the quantity and click set

4. of course save your file

5. you cannot equip the items yet so get to a bonfire

6. on the bottomless box go to the items you added (they may have no name or picture until after they are in the bottomless box) click the RB on your controller to add one of them to the bottomless box

7. once is in the bottomless box put it back in your inventory and you are able to equip it

it does not seem to work with armour it works with everything else rings, humanity, weapons ect.

i am uploading a video tut if i did not explain myself so well.

thanks
    worked for some item
    didn't work with the others
    like white titanic slab and other some embers...the embers didn't even appeared in the box (i can transfer form this inventory)

MyHeart

Quote Originally Posted by wyxsg View Post
    Question: With this method, must you replace an item in your inventory (eg, buy a bunch of short swords from the first merchant, and replace them) or can you actually add items into empty slots?

I'm having a lot of trouble getting this to work right. :S
    absolutely not :) you CAN add them to an empty slot it is the only way it can work (as far as i have tried) because it will be added with no pic or name just a blank slot on the bottomless box on you inventory it only says the name on the bottomless box its blank and thats when you can add it back to your inventory so yes DO NOT add it to an existing slot or an occupied one kay? great! let me know if youre still having trouble getting this to work :)

MyHeart

Quote Originally Posted by aos10 View Post
    thanks
    worked for some item
    like white titanic slab and other some embers...the embers didn't even appeared in the box (i can transfer form this inventory)
    hmm thats funny it worked for me before... let me get back to you on that one im gonna try again later tonight, never tired embers though so i wouldnt know about that one but i probably was using the version before this editor you know Dark Souls Beta 1.2.0.0 to add titanic slab and such you know from where it said "ID" below "key" on the last editor copy the titanic slab ID paste on the "ID" then you hit MAX and it gave you like infinite amount then you dropped it and picked it up place it in the box then you rinse and repeat? ring a bell? No? awww...

haseo14all

Quote Originally Posted by aos10 View Post
    thanks
    worked for some item
    It worked with the white titanic slab when I tried it, I have a good amount of them now.
    Just make sure that you put ALL of the "ghost" slabs into the box, then put them back into your inventory.
    Miss around with them in the box here and there and see how it goes, you'll eventually have them

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Ok guys next update is olmost finished...
    one thing thought...how can i add / edit a item without it becomes a "ghost " item?

I did not really spend time in researching the game, only used the info posted in the other thread.

So did anyone manually edit their items, and would like to explain how to add it probebly?

If i know how, i could add the fix to the editor, and release it asap.