360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Request] Mega Skyrim Save Request Thread. - Page 7
Page 7 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217325782107 ... LastLast
    chaosknight118

Re: mod my skyrim save

too all those asking for perk points for their saves......Good luck. I have the 360 version and the PC version so i've been able to mod my own save using console commands but there is NO i repeat NO console command to give you perk points as far as i have seen only way i've seen it done is through PC trainers and for ones that really work you gotta pay for em at cheat happens typically. So just a fore warning it will take some time before we figure out perk points be its sad cause using console commands we can edit ANYTHING ELSE including inventory items the quantity of those items and of course health, magic, stamina, dragon souls, carry weight, and shouting cooldown rates (this one seems pretty awesome) I dont have Jtag so console cmd is all i got but if anyone knows a console command for perk points not the individual perks id be happy to hear it if possible as i've looked for 5 days straight now and found nothin by far.

yurimcdanwel

Hello, i would like to request for anyone to mod my save and your help will be greatly appreciated!

I need max gold,max carry weight,health,stamina,majicka, and some skill points if possible. Also deadric or dragonscale armor/weapons.

Here is the save : http://www.mediafire.com/?luht8ita4swpgic

Thank you very much and more power!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDarkness89 View Post
    Just Wondering Someone Can Mod This For Me...

-500 Or 1,000 Health Which Ever Is Fine.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25 If Not Thats Okay...-

This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13
    Was Just Wondering If Anyone Had Any Luck Modding This? [Off Subject] Is There A Skyrim Save Editor Out Yet Just Wondering???

Array

hello everyong ive got a bit of a problem and was wondering if anyone can help.

while attempting the join the thieves guild the second quest glitched. when i was asked to meet the npc in the ragged flaggon i proceeded directly there and he was standing in the doorway i spoke to him and he left, but the quest never finished nor was i able to start the next quest.

ive heard the pc version has a console command to flag the quest as complete but im playing the 360 version is there any way one of you would be able to fix this for me?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by LokiAnton View Post
    so far we just know how to hex gold (and item quantity) and stats.
    i can´t mod perks and skills so far. so the only way to hex edit it is to convert your save.esp to save.dat and load it into your computer game but i don´t have the computer version (and i thought there you just type in player.setav destruction 9999 save it and give the save back to me )
    Sorry for my late reply to this. Yes, we do know how to mod the gold. But we still need to know how much gold the person has, because the game uses dynamic values; the gold won't be in the same place on my save as it is on yours. So it still doesn't do anybody any good to just save "please mod such and such" and then not tell us what it is currently.

Quote Originally Posted by CptJackRabbit View Post
    If someone does actually fix this and make it work, could they possibly explain where I went wrong?
    The values in the console version are little endian. It looks like these IDs are taken from the PC version, so searching for them won't give you anything. Try converting them to little endian. (Of course, I may be wrong about all this.)
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6904 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Zeke342

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyhero View Post
    hello everyong ive got a bit of a problem and was wondering if anyone can help.

while attempting the join the thieves guild the second quest glitched. when i was asked to meet the npc in the ragged flaggon i proceeded directly there and he was standing in the doorway i spoke to him and he left, but the quest never finished nor was i able to start the next quest.

ive heard the pc version has a console command to flag the quest as complete but im playing the 360 version is there any way one of you would be able to fix this for me?
    I just completed the thieves guild quest line... If i'm not mistaken when the NPC leaves you're supposed to follow him to Mercer.. if that doesn't work.. try going straight to Mercer.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Sorry for my late reply to this. Yes, we do know how to mod the gold. But we still need to know how much gold the person has, because the game uses dynamic values; the gold won't be in the same place on my save as it is on yours. So it still doesn't do anybody any good to just save "please mod such and such" and then not tell us what it is currently.

The values in the console version are little endian. It looks like these IDs are taken from the PC version, so searching for them won't give you anything. Try converting them to little endian. (Of course, I may be wrong about all this.)

At that point in time, I didnt have the pc version, those are straight off the console, and searched in little indien. But its ok now, Ive got the pc version now, so I just swap back and forth.

Array

I think I can mod Perks. I managed to do my own, on a non jtag, flashed 360, with TU1. (that might be important) When I say I think I can, I have never tried to do someones save from another console on another profile. I dont mess with Modio, as it seems to have a high fail rate, and I have never had a problem with Horizon. I think if you use Horizon, you can just quick fix / resign rehash, and it will be all good. So, if you want to be a guineau pig and get perk points, give me your save and I will try. (I very much suggest you keep a clean save as well, back it up, always.) Please do not ask me for items and gold and a blacksmithing skill of 200. Sadly I am working / training 14 hours a day, plus stuff at home, so I am not trying to be rude, I just do not want to invest the time. There are plenty great folks here who can do all that, but it seems Perks is the issue, so I am trying to throw in my hat here.

Summary, perks yes, other stuff no. 360 Title Update 1. Horizon is good, others at your own trial.

EDIT: Perks didnt stick unless spent .... hrm....