360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only! - Page 32
Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7222728293031323334353637425782 ... LastLast
    Advertiser
    modder

Array

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

Quote Originally Posted by swyzzlestickz View Post
    Do you have your gamer profile copied onto your flash drive? I ask because I seem to be ok so far.
    everytime i hit a significant checkpoint in either my game progress or hex progress ill map a compressed backup of my dark_005 save file to make sure i dont accidently delete it and besides that I've been only using the USB, havent bothered moving the save back to the 360 hard drive since ive been pulling it to hex so frequently.

sorry, just noticed u asked about the gamer profile but no i dont, thats on the HDD

swyzzlestickz

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy713 View Post
    everytime i hit a significant checkpoint in either my game progress or hex progress ill map a compressed backup of my dark_005 save file to make sure i dont accidently delete it and besides that I've been only using the USB, havent bothered moving the save back to the 360 hard drive since ive been pulling it to hex so frequently.

sorry, just noticed u asked about the gamer profile but no i dont, thats on the HDD
    Oh ok. Just asking. I was wondering if it could've helped for those who have the issue. And I usually keep playing directly from the Flash drive as well. I wonder when I can get those glowing eyes and hair that i seen a few post back

nanomachine

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyou_S View Post
    1. Use La Fluffie to extract the USER_DATA file.
    2. Mod USER_DATA and fix checksum.
    3. Inject modded USER_DATA file back in using La Fluffie
    4. Close the save file (La Fluffie automatically saves changes when you close the save)
    5. Fix hash with 360 Hash Block Calculator

You should see no change in file size. I've been using this method and I've had no corruption at all and I've modded my save at least 30 times and exited, reloaded my save at least fifty times.
    I followed your instruction carefully but I'm always getting failed to load every time. I've been successfully modding the saves using other methods but it reduces the size of the save and it always eventually ended up corrupting. I wanted to try it your way but it I'm always getting failed to load. What am I doing wrong?

Haven Donator
    Array

just letting people know that i did upload an updated structure file in the second post. Tomorrow i will add item id's to it so the drop down boxes work correctly.

KiLLeGaCy

Hello guys, I've learned how to hex the souls and humanity, but I am having trouble hexing items. (I'm new to hexing) I'm trying to figure out how to use the structures you guys are talking about. Is there anyone that can help and explain how to hex items? Like on the shards you use to upgrade I can find the id but I dont know what to change to make the quantity of the item change to 99. Also would love to know how to add items to my user data. Anyone able to help me out? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Semetric

Just wondering if equips have a color offset and does anyone know the ID for the Red Eye Orb, not the cracked one.

Also is there going to be any newer updated Bookmarks posted here?

The part where it explains +5 weapons in 1st page is confusing there both the same ids and same +5.

Also how do you open the HSL file?

Mousikos

I have an update on a few more item/weapon ID's:

Red and White Shield - 00000000001685A0
    Dark Hand - 00000000000DCB40
    Raw Composite Bow +5 - 0000000000126051
    Estus Flask +3 - 40000000000000CF
    Divine Blessing- 40000000000000F0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousikos For This Useful Post:

Mousikos

Quote Originally Posted by Semetric View Post
    Just wondering if equips have a color offset and does anyone know the ID for the Red Eye Orb, not the cracked one.

Also is there going to be any newer updated Bookmarks posted here?

The part where it explains +5 weapons in 1st page is confusing there both the same ids and same +5.
    I have a Red Eye Orb in my inventory, I'll look up the ID for it a bit later