360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only! - Page 22
Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627324772 ... LastLast
    JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

Alrighty I've added things to the list that we are missing if any of u have them please post the ids as well with weapons and spells.

Advertiser
    modder

Array

noticed a few of the weapon IDs we had posted were incorrect, i'm going through some item modification right now while talking with Mr Rouseau so I'll have an update for everyone in a little after I have some more definitive information on each byte in the sequence.

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy713 View Post
    noticed a few of the weapon IDs we had posted were incorrect, i'm going through some item modification right now while talking with Mr Rouseau so I'll have an update for everyone in a little after I have some more definitive information on each byte in the sequence.
    Alriight I was just copying whatt users have posted. If u find any wrong please let us know.

makotech222

I opened up my save that was corrupted, "file could not be loaded." Turns out the User_data file in the contents deleted itself 0.o

Tryed inserting the user_data from an older save that i backed up, but horizon didn't like it. Just gave me an error message. Oh well, gotta start a new game :P

Haven Donator
    Array

The rings should be complete. I'm now looking into armor. I have a long list of helms to go off of :P.

Array

Mags buddy I'm getting sleepy and have to get an SI injection tomorrow shall we just call my contribution the ids I posted a few days back or maybe get together tomorrow? also mags you got a boorkmark with all the ids or something similar I seem to have deleted min and dont want to do it manually xD

@turk and mag I noticed on the updated post theres ids which we found not accounted for >..> If need be I have them hand written. for example newlondo key is marked ??? it is the 07d8 id :P think that was post 103.
    Last edited by azulthewise; 10-11-2011 at 07:07 AM.

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

lol sorry I started finding out what items are what in my saves... Later on this week. The book mark will be back with more info before I got to bed.

Advertiser
    modder

Array

Update of Weapon Modifications: Both Codes below are for Great Lord Greatsword +5 (Gwyn's Sword). The first is the item when in the first slot of bag space(character inventory). The second is the item when in first slot of bag space within bottomless bag. The underscores are only in place to provide a visual comparison.

1) 04D0D5 00000001 02B5C0D9 01000000000000 0190 000000 0640
    2) 04D0D5 ________ 02B5C0D9 __000180000000 0190 000000 0600

The teal bytes at the beginning always represent the weapon. These will change based off of the number of upgrades the weapons has received. As Mr. Rouseau previously stated the upgrades go in a system of +100 for each upgrade path, then increase by 1-5 or 1-10 accordingly. For a non-leveled up sword it would simply be 04D0D0. Lv 1 upgrade: 04D0D1, etc. Since this weapon was created from a boss soul however it is unique and cannot increase or decrease to a different path of upgrades(using the 100 scale), so you can't produce a "Chaos Great Lord Greatsword".

The bytes in green represent the items inventory position, previously I had thought this was set in stone but after some more recent testing the number seems to change depending on whether the weapon is in your bag, inventory, equipped, etc.

The red bytes represent durability. This will be the best way to locate you weapons/armor. Bang your weapon against the wall to get a non-common number, say 578, convert to hex, search, GG. The most effective sequence I found to search with was 010000000000XXXX, where the 4 Xs represent your durability, this will greatly help to weed out other factors that may share a number with your durability.

The bytes in yellow are only relevant if the weapon is within your characters inventory and not in the bottomless bag. When the item is in the bottomless bag, the yellow bytes are removed and the orange bytes are added to the item code.

The final set of values I'm still not 100% on. I've seen this particular sword with 0640 listed after while equipped, 0600 while in bottomless, and then 0200 while in inventory but not equipped. I feel the values may have something to do with whether the item is equipped and which slot it's in but I haven't tested it yet.

I'd like to specially thank Mr. Rouseau for the earlier work he did with weapons to help me get this going.

Edit: For anyone looking to determine the hex for a weapon not in your possession you can just drop in guessed codes until you're within the ballpark (spears, swords, etc). If the code you enter doesn't correspond to an actual in game item the save will still load, your item will just be tagged as ??? with zeros for all stats.
    Last edited by cowboy713; 10-13-2011 at 08:52 PM.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cowboy713 For This Useful Post: