360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Guy chokes a kid after being made fun of in Black Ops, we're ... upset - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Guy chokes a kid after being made fun of in Black Ops, we're ... upset

5, 10, 15 or maybe 40 years in prison for choking a kid? meh.. it's not worth it.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9472 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Array

Oh man. This made my day. lol
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4812 || Posts : 124 || Thanks : 100 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

Set Free The Devil Inside

Haven Donator
    Array

Whats funny is this is played all innocent here but the guy is seriously f'ed in the head. It's called turn your Xbox off and go be a person

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

This is why I play Dead Island soo much, that way if a little kid pisses me off I can use my modded medkit to instantly kill them a bunch of times and if that still doesn't shut them up, I can pull out my freezing weapon and freeze the kids xbox :P It's fun and I can't go to jail for it :D
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14364 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

HAHAHA Fucking hilarious, someone should buy that man a beer:P

@lickerout Dunno if it is still the case, but you could once put a restraining order against kids back in the day. Have a mate who had a group of kids who used to vandalize everyone's stores. They were from about 8 onwards. INteresting if you still can
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5662 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

hamako

2 cases of beer and 2 orders of pizza. and give that man a medal. that kid needed a huge lesson. if i were him i would do more than choke though. something more the line that will traumatize him for the rest of his life. something that will haunt him every time that kid goes to bed.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    ALL kids nowdays have no respect for those that are older, tell one to go away and play somewhere else and they start destroying your property around where i used to live and the police can't do anything to them and the trouble is the kids know it (except maybe moving them on or they end up with an ASBO which is like a god damn badge of honor for some of them), now go back say 20 years ago and if a kid did something you could give them a good slap about the face or something and even the kids parents would say something like "i would have done it myself if you told me" and then give em another beating when they get home for good measure but now they can get done by the police for assault for even giving their own kid the belt (which i got more or less on a weekly basis usually about a dozen per time i did anything wrong, and i turned out alright).
    here come's the old man's saying, "kids now they have it far too easy" lol.

even 8 year old kids now just ask their parent's to buy them games like black ops and some parents just go out and buy it for them they don't care or just don't know what type of game it is (to stop kids playing age restricted games microsoft should put in a biometric scanner or something to only give access to the age risticted games that are sutible for their age so they can't even play it if their under age) god know's how many time's i've come across kids that age or younger playing online on games like black ops and gears of war 3 which are age 18 restricted or something.
    I couldn't agree with this comment more speaking from personal experience. Back in 2005 I had just got off the train from work and was walking out of the train station when a group of young girls and boys no older than 15 decided it would be funny to shout, and I apologise for the language I use "Oy you fat cunt shouldn't you be walking into a McDonald's you fat fucking bastard" to which I stopped and stared at them in disbelief.

Now I am a portly chap (it's not fat, it's power!) but I am in no way clinically obese and I eat right and exercise and couldn't believe what I was hearing. The amount of venom that these little bastards could just throw at a complete stranger made me mentally sick and if it wasn't for the camera's, the station staff and the fact that I was 26 at the time I would have quite happily jumped up and down on their disrespectful hate filled little faces. So yes I am behind this guy 100% because the youth of today have zero respect for anybody and deem it fit that it is OK to insult them to the point of action. Mark Bradford I salute you!
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5083 || Posts : 314 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts

Saiyan Pride
    Array

Lol good on the guy, reminds me of the time my 9 year old brother got sent home from school for punching his friend in the balls, as we found out the following night his friend was taunting my brother on SEGA tennis lmfao
    Downloads : 120 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 5229 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 60 || Thanked 235 Times in 38 Posts

Flying Is Simple, You Just Throw Yourself At The Ground, Then Miss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12