360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360] Dead Island - Save editor V1.9 - Page 255
Page 255 of 321 FirstFirst ... 5155180205230245250251252253254255256257258259260265280305 ... LastLast
Results 2,033 to 2,040 of 2561
    Sgt x Scarecrow

Re: Dead Island - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by gfox117 View Post
    I noticed that even though I picked up atleast one item of meat I can't change the amount I have in my inventory, the same with desert eagle and some rifles

Is there a way to fix this?, Ive tried to reload the save and get rid of the backup

We all thanked and will still thank Jappi for this mod tool. Alot of people I see are having problems with certain items and all. Just to let the people know and not trying to step on anyones toes, but.........

""""""""""" the mod program 360 Revolution just released their Vr. of the Dead Island mod tool and everything I couldnt mod with this one works on that one. So just saying it works but don't look as good as Jappi's tool.........."""""""""""

Array

This editor is very useful and all, have used it on countless occasions. The only thing is that I'm missing the ability to edit Bleach, I have some in my inventory but i can't find it at all in the item listing. I would only request an add for bleach in the item list, i can imagine it's hard to add but it would me highly appreciated.

Bossman201

First of all I'd just like to thank Jappi for this wonderful tool! I've used it to mod a bunch of things. As another user said, bleach is missing, but I have no doubt that it will be added as soon as possible. Some things I would like to see changed/added though is with the layout. When you switch pages I've noticed that when it loads it seems as though the input boxes and labels are placed very slightly in different spots on the form. I'm pretty OCD and I think it's a minor thing to fix, just dragging and moving where they are placed. The second change I'd like to see made is just having a separate page for weapons. Perhaps maybe something to think about is for somebody to compile a list of every item in the game and sending it to Jappi, who can then put that list into a spoiler or something on the forum, along with it's modding-status (ie. Complete, In-progress, not started). Other than that, great job on the program! Works like a charm and does (almost) everything I want!

Quick last note: I've noticed that you can't modify ammunition amounts for most weapons. What I know you can mod are Auto Rifles and Single Shot Rifles, but not Burst Rifles at all. I'm not sure what pistols you can modify, but I know you can change ammo amounts for Revolvers and what is marked in the Save Editor as "DesertEagleGen" (but not sure which weapon this is). Lastly, you cannot modify ANY shotgun ammunition amounts. Hope that last sidenote helps with knowing what weapon compatibility to add next *wink wink*.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman201 View Post
    First of all I'd just like to thank Jappi for this wonderful tool! I've used it to mod a bunch of things. As another user said, bleach is missing, but I have no doubt that it will be added as soon as possible. Some things I would like to see changed/added though is with the layout. When you switch pages I've noticed that when it loads it seems as though the input boxes and labels are placed very slightly in different spots on the form. I'm pretty OCD and I think it's a minor thing to fix, just dragging and moving where they are placed. The second change I'd like to see made is just having a separate page for weapons. Perhaps maybe something to think about is for somebody to compile a list of every item in the game and sending it to Jappi, who can then put that list into a spoiler or something on the forum, along with it's modding-status (ie. Complete, In-progress, not started). Other than that, great job on the program! Works like a charm and does (almost) everything I want!

Quick last note: I've noticed that you can't modify ammunition amounts for most weapons. What I know you can mod are Auto Rifles and Single Shot Rifles, but not Burst Rifles at all. I'm not sure what pistols you can modify, but I know you can change ammo amounts for Revolvers and what is marked in the Save Editor as "DesertEagleGen" (but not sure which weapon this is). Lastly, you cannot modify ANY shotgun ammunition amounts. Hope that last sidenote helps with knowing what weapon compatibility to add next *wink wink*.

Thanks for reporting...

but i did know about the few items missing in the editor...
    if anyone cares to read the first post, it said, "to every one complainig about not being able to edit their items...
    You need to have the item if you wanna edit, and this editor still doesnt have all items /weapons, so if value of your weapon doesnt change means its not added to the tool yet.
    so stop complaining and pm me the save with the weapons you need added."

so for example, you want to mod a item, and you cannot change the value... then the first step to do is send me the save and the item you like to be edited.

i just dont have time to search for every damn item ...

still i will complete this editor soon

HansPeter77

Link is down. :(

Zero Loveless

I know this is completely random and off topic, but I'm just curious.

I was level 46 Xian, and I modded my level to 50, and booted up my game. Everything is fine, but my Health and Stamina are the same as when i was 46 (and 32 if you do a newgame plus and start from chapter 18).

Is that normal or does health and stamina cap out earlier than 50? Thanks in advance. I ask this because I didn't wanna restart my Xian because my original file is off.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by HansPeter77 View Post
    Link is down. :(
    The external links are for unregistered users, lol.

Any registered user can just click and download the attachment :)
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9472 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

hereticdonutboy

Re: Dead Island - Save editor V1.9

I love this editor, and I have been following it for a week or so, but I just took the time to register.
    Im pretty sure I saw somewhere that you were requesting saves so you could find the codding for certain weapons so here's a save:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?y63f3b0rccaz9sj

P.S. I would love it if you added the short shotgun to the application because they are way better than regular shotguns and good luck with the application.