360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360] Dead Island - Save editor V1.9 - Page 242
Page 242 of 321 FirstFirst ... 142167192217232237238239240241242243244245246247252267292317 ... LastLast
Results 1,929 to 1,936 of 2561
    loginfail

Re: Dead Island - Save editor V1.8

v1.9 i can read detail thank again.

sly3571

Woot no more switching themes to see the text. I finally can leave my gears of war theme up. Thanks for such an awesome tool if i could give you 1 million post thanks i would great job cant wait to see what other updates are around the corner as well as future tools that you release.

plastic paddy

Yet another great job with the update - many thanks.

godhunter

Tested and it wors very well! Thanks for the update too.

reptilucus

amazing :D x can we do 1 nxt time that we can add guns and weps to the game

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reptilucus View Post
    amazing :D x can we do 1 nxt time that we can add guns and weps to the game
    I was working on that, but the save get corrupted when adding a item...
    I 'l see what i can do about that, maybe a item replacement.

zII M V P IIz

Quote Originally Posted by zII M V P IIz View Post
    For some reason I can't edit the number of Meat I have, or the clip of my Burst Rifle and Shotgun, everything else works just dandy.
    I quoted myself here in hopes Jappi may read it, in case you missed it bro :P

Quote Originally Posted by DEFTONED View Post
    First post on the forums and just want to say thanks for the amazing program and all the effort and time you guys put into this. This is definitely great modding tool that you have made extremely more efficient with each update.

In regards to another reason being here, I have an issue with my save and I really need some help. I know it's my first post and I get labeled as a "newb" but I am hoping I can get quick answer or for someone to fix my save.

Here's the issue, I've used the program with no problems without freezing/corrupting the saves up until now. What I did was when 1.9 came out, I made a back up of my save that was fine and modded a separate in a different folder. After modding just some inventory items, I saved and the game save froze up my Xbox completely. I decided to revert to my previous save which loads fine and now that one freezes up my Xbox as well.

I tried clearing cache on both the Hard Drive/Flash Drive and moving the files back and forth and even resetting the inventory but it still freezes up my Xbox. My save has about 45 hours of game play with every mods, blueprint, skull, and collectible.

I am hoping someone can point me in the direction on what to do. Thanks in advance to whomever can help. If you want me to post my game save, I'd be more than willing to do so.
    This is most unusual for sure, never had anything like it in my life. The tool creates a back up for you in the directory of the tool. Try loading that back on to your storage device. Delete the current save off your device in a device explorer and then inject the back up in the root of the mod tool. If that doesn't work and it still freezes, it's nothing to do with the save or the editor.

toocool031074

Looks nice guys, keep up the good work. Just one note though, When the updater comes up it hides behind the opening graphic of the program and you have to alt-tab to get it to switch to that window. Also, is there a way to add a vanilla skin to make the program more pleasing on the eyes (Customized colors)? The background is cool and all but sometimes when you add more items to the screen area it becomes cluttered.