Hello, I accidentally hit that dreaded "Delete Profile and Items" option while messing around trying to transfer all my stuff from my old HDD to a new one (bigger size). Everything else was backed up to a flash drive...except for my Two Worlds II saves which apparently can't be copied, only moved.

I was able to get them back using FATXplorer, and at least the save I recently beat the expansion with is okay, but I guess the saves I beat the main game on were too...old, I guess, to recover completely. I can open one in Horizon, but despite the file size there's nothing in the contents tab so I can't even use a dummy save to replace it.

Rather than bother with messing with the corrupted saves, I was wondering if anyone has a save that they could lend me. I don't care about gold amount or stats or anything, all I'm looking for is that the Story Mode quests are complete, because I really don't want to have to dump another 20 hours doing the story again, especially the final boss. Preferably unmodded too, I guess. I'd be really thankful if ya did!