360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Bladestorm Save Editor [V3] - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    chaosknight118

Re: Bladestorm Save Editor

hey guys i just picked up this game in the US and my save is not working in the editor it takes a long time to load and when it does it says error and noting shows up when i try to edit money which is all i really want to edit at the moment and try to save i get another error and ultimately it does not work so do i need to be further in the game or something for this to work or am i doing something else wrong?

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

String doesn't seem to be working for ntsc then, not sure what i can do besides look at it again considering ive already trimmed it, which wont give an error.
    Any chance i can have a look at your save? (the US version is becoming increasingly annoying.)

I'm working on my end user debug idea which will allow users familiar with hex to override the string in use, if i learn how ill make it rewrite itself as well for the future, chances of that are unlikely though.

chaosknight118

here is the link to my save file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8O0TNZN4

right now i only have 1040 money i've been trying to hex it myself i found 1 hex location in the file for my money but when i hexed it the money amount still stayed the same in game. I hope this helps you.

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Your save's container seems broken, no editing or hashing program wants to touch it, my editor will but only because it looks for only what its told to.

Ive trimmed the string for what feels to be the final time, both regions are now harmonized and perfectly synced, peace at last.

Now ive got a big enough save collection for comparisons, something that would have been nice to start with but whatever.

chaosknight118

glad i could help out a little. oh and i know the save takes a while to load idk why that happens either its been doing that since i started modding it the first time with the editor but its not the first editor i've seen to take a few minutes like that, the divinity 2 DKS editor does the same (sadly that one will not work without a checksum fix), i have windows 7 though so that might have something to do with it.

chaosknight118

TY TY TY so much i just tried the new editor and it works flawlessly now and the wait time for loading in the editor is drastically shorter as well so thank alot and keep up the great work

Darn

Very nice! thanks!

Demon

Array

Works great! Is it possible to somehow get all the squad books added? I hate how random and rare it is to actually get some of these dam books.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5526 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts