Ok, so recently i've started having this odd problem whenever i play Dishonored, it loads up the game i choose like normal the first time, but the next time i get a loading screen it loads indefinitely, and i don't mean freeze's on the loading screen, it LITERALLY loads infinitely! the game info still changes at the bottom and i can use the middle button to exit the game, i can't even understand how this is possible cause if a game fails to load it freeze's, thats what causes loading screen crashes isn't it? so any idea how this is happening? anyone else ever had a game do this? and is there any possible way i can fix it? btw its not my saves causing it either.. i loaded up a brand new game today with no modded ammo or anything and it STILL did this shit.. and my copy of Dishonored is practically brand new, i didn't buy it used, got it about 6 months ago and there isn't even a hair scratch on it "i take VERY good care of my games, a little too much maybe as i'm a bit ocd about it" lol so this problem is baffling me, didn't start this till a few days ago.
any suggestions?