360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor - Page 12
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172237 ... LastLast
    TheReaverSasuke

re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

At least someone else experienced the same thing I did. I just kept all "gundam" classes at base stats and zero stats the minions, so I 1 hit the minion and clear fields, but have a challenge (sort of) on the officers. Online, however, both of the gundams I chose to supermod are beastly. In any case, thanks Sly, great editor!

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaverSasuke View Post
    At least someone else experienced the same thing I did. I just kept all "gundam" classes at base stats and zero stats the minions, so I 1 hit the minion and clear fields, but have a challenge (sort of) on the officers. Online, however, both of the gundams I chose to supermod are beastly. In any case, thanks Sly, great editor!
    Yea I found out why its doing that for some.
    I took an in-dept look in the ISO and found some interesting things and I was able to find where the enemies do get strong over "time" (as it stated).
    It might (not 100%) be able to ISO mod the game, but It's not the editor because looking into the ISO, there are some stages where you have to fight a mobile suit and you fight that mobile suit with whatever stats you built it up to be.

So there are some stages where you might be forced to fight stronger enemies.

That actually explains exactly why the enemies are stronger when you modded some of them.
    Makes sense now.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5943 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Yea I found out why its doing that for some.
    I took an in-dept look in the ISO and found some interesting things and I was able to find where the enemies do get strong over "time" (as it stated).
    It might (not 100%) be able to ISO mod the game, but It's not the editor because looking into the ISO, there are some stages where you have to fight a mobile suit and you fight that mobile suit with whatever stats you built it up to be.

So there are some stages where you might be forced to fight stronger enemies.

That actually explains exactly why the enemies are stronger when you modded some of them.
    Makes sense now.
    good to know, was also doing it to me, just did what Isane JIC and Reaver did and modify only a select few gundams i liked, and leave every else normal, and now i am destroying this game, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24525 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Developer

Array

lol I guess, sometimes it pays to be meticulous.

IT happened to me as well on a couple of stages but since I've maxed out My favorite Pilot and Gundam's SHOT, I kill everything, but BIG Bosses like The Dark Gundam (in particular) in one combo (9 seconds on a 10 min map) [XXXXXY] with all suits maxed out lol

Even Maxed out suits are no match for my pilot and Gundam :D
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5943 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

BlertZ

I'm lookinf forward to getting this but cant cuze my PC isnt running well.

archangel239

Will my stat be seeing if I go online?

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by archangel239 View Post
    Will my stat be seeing if I go online?
    No but not alot of people aren't dumb.
    A massive amount of people going online with modded Mobile Suits that Kill Bosses in 9 seconds on a 10 min map.....will raise a red flag to fellow gamers and might report you for "Tampering" of some sort. (And we all know what happens when you get more and more of the SAME reports. the Ban-hammer comes out)

I personally wouldn't advise it. (I had someone PM me saying they did and they got all kinds of message saying from how did he do it to is that a cheat or other things.)

archangel239

thank you for tell me