360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
skyrim mod tool

Thread: skyrim mod tool

Array

skyrim mod tool

Does anyone have have or know of a skyrim save editor I could download to edit my gamesave such as gold or items?

Array

Re: skyrim mod tool

Quote Originally Posted by axel0814 View Post
    Does anyone have have or know of a skyrim save editor I could download to edit my gamesave such as gold or items?
    There is no mod tool for Skyrim. You can hex edit gold and items or you can use the PC version to edit saves but that is it. Here is a thread discussing the hex edit method:

http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...item-you-want/

Array

Why is there no Skyrim save editor. I wont pretend to understand how the creation of these things work but I figure that of all the great modders out there someone would have released a proper one by now. There is one for Oblivion and similar games like Dark Souls (although I understand that Skyrim is a much more dense game than Dark Souls). Im just having a hard time finding a reason how there can be an editor for statistics and not one for attributes. Not complaing just confused and searching for clarity. I know it takes a lot of hard work and time to make these mod tools and Skyrim is a large game. But there has to be a way right?

8Ball
    Array

scorpionnet
    Array

There is an item modding tool for skyrim, Called "SkyrimBarrelEditorV1.4" it lets you place any random single item in the nearest barrel infront of you. Basicly its like this IE: Load skyrim on xbox 360 load save you want to modify, Breezehome is best choice to do this. Open the barrel under the stairs. Place any single junk item say cheesewheel in it, close the barrel and save the game. Then transfer that save file to a usb drive that is a memory stick for xbox 360. Shut down the xbox 360 and then remove the usb drive, plug the usb drive into the computer and start the program "SkyrimBarrelEditor" open the save file on the usb drive it will then move to the next step "Search Item", you click the checkmark and the cheesewheel will be in the list, once selected,and amount it has in it say 1. It then will go to "Edit" from here you choose what item you want to take the cheese items place and the amount of the item you want, this includes spending gold. Then you simply save over the original saved data. Once done simply eject the usb drive and plug it back into the xbox 360 and load that save. Now when you check the barrel, the cheese will be gone and replaced with whatever item and amount you chose. Haven't found anything yet for skills or skin meshes yet, and haven't figured out the coding yet to change ingame character designs yet but eventually will.