360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 98
Page 98 of 677 FirstFirst ... 2348738893949596979899100101102103108123148173198348598 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Is anybody having trouble finding other players online to play with?
    Idk if im banned or not but apparently being banned on here means no online at all. (no blood stains, messages or ghosts)
    I can see that all just fine, and i've read that people have gotten a message when getting on saying that they've been banned.
    But i haven't gotten that either. I can see messages, blood stains, ghosts but i just can't see summon signs.
    I can't even connect to my friends, we started a new game together picked the same character, killed the same enemies
    and leveled the same stats but still we cannot find each others signs. We even went so far as to buy the ring in Majula where you select the same god to give us a better chance to play with people who chose the same god and still nothing.
    So i honestly don't know what's going on or what i should do. Is anybody else having this same problem?
    I really need some help here. and before anyone asks, yes we were human.
    I did see the option on the editor asking if i wanted to be put onto the server with the banned players but i just hit no and x'ed it off. Is there a way to use that same method but to get into a legit server with the other players or am i just sol?
    Bans have worked differently for some time now. Basically, you will still see everything as normal (bloodstains and messages) but you can't see co-op signs and you can't invade or use the arena. It's a "soft" ban where you appear to be online but you really are on a sort of bad sport server (for XBox, at least. For the PS3, I haven't been able to connect to even the bad sport server after being banned). Since you no longer get a message saying you are banned, the best way to know 100% is to go to the blue or red arena and see if you can find a match. They don't work off of SM or SL, you are paired randomly depending on availability so you should be able to connect to someone if you are not banned from online play. Keep in mind that you have to be within a certain SM range of eachother to do coop (player status, top right) with a friend so the arena is the safest way to make sure. If you can connect to an arena player but can't co-op with your friend, feel free to post both of their SM ranges here or PM them and I will try to help you.

If you are banned, all characters on the account will be affected. To be able to play with other banned characters (on XBox), you can set your stats to the recommended values that the editor suggests. You don't get a lot of matches, but you will at least have some online play. Most people get banned from editing certain stats or from illegitimate item stacks.

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

And if I start a new save? May encounter the same problems as the previous one? I think that the one I'm using now is damaged Is there a way to copy at least the physical characteristics (such as the body, hair, eyes, etc.)?

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    ChangeLog 1.0.1.2

*Fixed bug in equipment.
    *Fixed bug in usb saving.
    *Fixed Hallow level UI Freezing
    *Fixed inventory itembox adding.
    *Added option to enable/disable item propertie viewer in inventory editor.
    *Fixed crash when tool restarts after updating.
    *Improved Update thread operations.
    *Fixed DataBase multiple download when its corrupted, one time should be enough :P
    *Downgraded .Net to 4.0 instead of 4.5, to help out xp users!
    9999 is only allowed for arrows, items should be at 999 max.
    equiped items can only go up to 99

just because it reduces freezing and corruption chances.
    Crap! i forgot to disable the test code i was using...it leaves a ps3 file decrypted :/ it will be back encrypted when you hit save, if you dont hit save then it will stay decrypted and prop cause corruption :/

Fix will come later.
    Edit :
    Create new save.
    call it BaseFile.BF
    place the BaseFile.BF in the tool resources folder, and overwrite if needed.
    load the stfs fixer, select your corrupted file and hit start!
    Transfer the corrupted file back to you MU and play.

try avoiding Horizon in any way!

Thanks Jappi88, To support this and keep the update's coming.

I realy realy apriced your work keep the good work!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

does this work on pc?

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by gette View Post
    does this work on pc?
    Nope. Sorry.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4302 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by gette View Post
    does this work on pc?
    Not yet. In the future it will be.

Array

I'm so very confused. What exactly can I do with this save editor that doesn't lead to a corrupted file? It seems as though any modification I perform leads to a "failed to load save data" message. I'm on the 360 and I'm sure this is largely user error on my part. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by omgoff View Post
    I'm so very confused. What exactly can I do with this save editor that doesn't lead to a corrupted file? It seems as though any modification I perform leads to a "failed to load save data" message. I'm on the 360 and I'm sure this is largely user error on my part. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
    Try using the STFS fixer in the editor. After you modded the things you want.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4302 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts