360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 97
Page 97 of 677 FirstFirst ... 224772879293949596979899100101102107122147172197347597 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by ReDeMpTiOn213 View Post
    It is recommended that you don't use horizon for dark souls 2 saves. Use the USB loader within the save editor.

To fix the save or try to fix it. Load up your corrupted save and use the STFS fixer.
    Did try , when i enter the game and the little flame appear at top right of the screen i get the Failed to Save message and it returns me back to main menu with corrupted file.

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon88 View Post
    Did try , when i enter the game and the little flame appear at top right of the screen i get the Failed to Save message and it returns me back to main menu with corrupted file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    Edit :
    Create new save.
    call it BaseFile.BF
    place the BaseFile.BF in the tool resources folder, and overwrite if needed.
    load the stfs fixer, select your corrupted file and hit start!
    Transfer the corrupted file back to you MU and play.

try avoiding Horizon in any way!
    Create new save entirely (not just a character) I believe you just have to stick your usb in without a save. Go through the article contract thing they have you read. And then it will save. Once it saves. I believe you DONT click new game. Just have a new save with no characters on it.

Rename the new save you created to BaseFile.BF

place the BaseFile.BF you just created into the tool resources folder, and overwrite if needed.

load the stfs fixer, select your corrupted file and hit start!

Transfer the corrupted file back to you MU and play.

Is that more clear. And correct me If I was wrong Jappi.
    Read this and try
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4301 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

It is recommended that you don't use horizon for dark souls 2 saves. Use the USB loader within the save editor.

To fix the save or try to fix it. Load up your corrupted save and use the STFS fixer.
    Ohhhhh, it's ok i got it.
    I loaded the usb into your program and before changing anything I did that thing the program ask first , the thing that change the save file from 8 MB to 15 MB. I modded after and now it's working. Thanks a ton man. I'll be able to Donate in a week , got to receive money from my mom first . thanks mate.

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

[PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon88 View Post
    Ohhhhh, it's ok i got it.
    I loaded the usb into your program and before changing anything I did that thing the program ask first , the thing that change the save file from 8 MB to 15 MB. I modded after and now it's working. Thanks a ton man. I'll be able to Donate in a week , got to receive money from my mom first . thanks mate.

I am not the developer haha I am just around to help. Jappi88 will really appreciate it :)
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4301 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Is anybody having trouble finding other players online to play with?
    Idk if im banned or not but apparently being banned on here means no online at all. (no blood stains, messages or ghosts)
    I can see that all just fine, and i've read that people have gotten a message when getting on saying that they've been banned.
    But i haven't gotten that either. I can see messages, blood stains, ghosts but i just can't see summon signs.
    I can't even connect to my friends, we started a new game together picked the same character, killed the same enemies
    and leveled the same stats but still we cannot find each others signs. We even went so far as to buy the ring in Majula where you select the same god to give us a better chance to play with people who chose the same god and still nothing.
    So i honestly don't know what's going on or what i should do. Is anybody else having this same problem?
    I really need some help here. and before anyone asks, yes we were human.
    I did see the option on the editor asking if i wanted to be put onto the server with the banned players but i just hit no and x'ed it off. Is there a way to use that same method but to get into a legit server with the other players or am i just sol?
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4968 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Is anybody having trouble finding other players online to play with?
    Idk if im banned or not but apparently being banned on here means no online at all. (no blood stains, messages or ghosts)
    I can see that all just fine, and i've read that people have gotten a message when getting on saying that they've been banned.
    But i haven't gotten that either. I can see messages, blood stains, ghosts but i just can't see summon signs.
    I can't even connect to my friends, we started a new game together picked the same character, killed the same enemies
    and leveled the same stats but still we cannot find each others signs. We even went so far as to buy the ring in Majula where you select the same god to give us a better chance to play with people who chose the same god and still nothing.
    So i honestly don't know what's going on or what i should do. Is anybody else having this same problem?
    I really need some help here. and before anyone asks, yes we were human.
    I did see the option on the editor asking if i wanted to be put onto the server with the banned players but i just hit no and x'ed it off. Is there a way to use that same method but to get into a legit server with the other players or am i just sol?
    Have you tried deleting your update and clearing your cache? Have you used the dark souls 2 parameter editor ? When did this start and what did you do before this happen?

lars911

I really want to thank everyone who was involved in making this wonderful program , 10/10 , the UI and everything is just awesome

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Does anyone know if there's a way to get infinite spell uses or at least to change the number of casts of a spell without it resetting at a bonfire?
    This is pretty much the only thing I'd like to do to a save and I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Aside from that, the editor is fantastic.