360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 61
Page 61 of 677 FirstFirst ... 11365156575859606162636465667186111136161311561 ... LastLast
    VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.9

Quote Originally Posted by hi def meep View Post
    my game freezes at the title screen when it saves. I maxed my stats, used legit stat calculator, changed my gender, maxed out all my shards and arrows, and i added some weapons and armor. I added the aurous helm, the curved dragon sword, and i modded the santiers spear to 1 durability. i also changed my blood covenant to 3 stars
    Did you do all of this at once?
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4295 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

I extracted my (characterName).CHR and loaded it over a character on a brand new save file, when I loaded the character up in the game everything worked fine, the only thing wrong was that the game thought I just started over for example I could only warp to Majula, things betwixt, and bright stone cave which was my last save point and every boss before that had respawned. Thanks for any replies!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by JaseJase View Post
    I extracted my (characterName).CHR and loaded it over a character on a brand new save file, when I loaded the character up in the game everything worked fine, the only thing wrong was that the game thought I just started over for example I could only warp to Majula, things betwixt, and bright stone cave which was my last save point and every boss before that had respawned. Thanks for any replies!
    Extract your game progress from the old file and copy it over to the new one. That should work.

Extracting just a .CHR file from an old save, sometimes wont bring over the game progress, at least it didnt for me. You have to extract the "Progress.GPRS" file separately and copy that over to the new save also. It should work.

Array

Jappi, as a report of PS3 save editing....
    (1) using FTP option for editing is still not successful. The save will be corrupted, no matter what is added or deleted.
    (2) using USB option for editing is okay, but with the below outstanding issues, as follows:
    (a) editing the magics in “equipment” page is not successful. If the magic is selected to be deleted, then the error box, “non-executable object” will be poped-up. If the magic is selected to be added, it usually cannot be chosen inside the game.
    (b) If either the key, “Rotunda Lockstone or “Dull Ember” is added, the save could be loaded, but the game cannot be entered after clicking the corresponding character.
    (c) the weapon, “Santier’s Spear” (2nd style) , cannot be used, since its durability should be “0”, but the save editor do not provide that option. Thus, it would become the 1st style again after the game is entered.
    (d) Sometimes, the weapons selected for left hand and right hand would still be exchanged, after adding more weapons into the inventory.
    (e) Sometimes, the weapons selected for left hand and right hand would be changed to other weapons, after adding more weapons into the inventory.
    (f) Most often, the armors dressed would be disappeared or be changed to other armors, after editing. Even the armors used of the character that was not edited are also disappeared, for example, the 3rd character was edited, but the armors used for the 2nd character were disappeared.
    (g) the weapon sequences shown in the editor seem to be messy, after adding more weapons into the inventory. For example, there are originally 1 Santier’s Spear in the inventory. While 3 more are added with different elements, all the Santier’s spears would not be sorted together.

I think my save is not necessary to be provided for evaluation, since those issues should be belonged to the editor itself. If it is still required, please let me know and I will provide it to you later today…

flurryous

Quote Originally Posted by hi def meep View Post
    my game freezes at the title screen when it saves. I maxed my stats, used legit stat calculator, changed my gender, maxed out all my shards and arrows, and i added some weapons and armor. I added the aurous helm, the curved dragon sword, and i modded the santiers spear to 1 durability. i also changed my blood covenant to 3 stars
    It happens to me too. If I change anything on my file now, it freezes at the loading screen for the character. I even loaded the save, then saved (effectively doing NOTHING) and it still freezes as a result. There are a few other things I'm going to try to get around this issue, but my hope is low.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by flurryous View Post
    It happens to me too. If I change anything on my file now, it freezes at the loading screen for the character. I even loaded the save, then saved (effectively doing NOTHING) and it still freezes as a result. There are a few other things I'm going to try to get around this issue, but my hope is low.
    try removing all your equipment first, see if that helps.
    if not, include your save so i can see what may cause it
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8712 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array

Any news about the saves I sent you Jappi?

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    In this .zip there are 2 files, the .bak file and the file I mod and that crash (just in case it may be useful).
    Attachment 15075
    First of all, I need to extract the save with horizon since the direct load by usb doesn't work neither party buffalo (for some reason, can't read the usb content). So, I've extracted the save with horizon and load the "-GAME_0000" file in the editor. Once loaded the character, I modded some items value (Human Effigy x50, Large Soul of a Brave Warrior x99, Soul of a Brave Warrior x99, Soul of a Hero x99, Soul of a Great Hero x99, Titanite Slab x70, Twinkling Titanite x70, Titanite Chunk x70) and added one item (Desert Sorceress Skirt x1). Furthermore, I noticed that one item I own in game isn't present in my inventory database (Hunter's Hat x1), although it's in the database itself. I don't know if this also happens with other items. I hope these informations will be useful

i will look at your save once i get home from work.
    Remind you that hunters hat and a few others are flagged as unused, every item in the database that is listed in the trashcan is flagged as unused and will be ignored by the tool in any way.

everyone is free to reorder their database np, i just think most of u guys dont even know but you have the freedom to do allot of things with the database that may solve some freezing!
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8712 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.