360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 133
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by TruuDot View Post
    I've corrupted my save probably 20 times since post-patch. This fixes every time.

http://pastebin.com/Gu64Fk3e
    The lin is broken what does the link say?

Array

Found a strange thing

When extracting the X360 save with Xtaf and do the editing from HDD instead of directly from USB the failed to save error does not occur.
    One thing tho, when trying to inject the save back into USB it gives a "file already exist" even when deleted.
    So delete the folder and add 465307E4->00000001 and inject the file

Maybe something to look into Jappi?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MODjay View Post
    The lin is broken what does the link say?
    Works fine for me.....but:

How to fix Corrupt Xbox 360 Saves!
    Here is a tutorial on how to restore your corrupted save (possibly might not work in all cases).

I only know this process for Xbox 360, If anyone has a suggestion for PS3 or PC other than back-ups be sure to let me know and I’ll update the post with that info.

Things you’ll need:

* Flash Drive/USB Stick with at least 1gb of space
    * A Computer
    * Horizon https://www.horizonmb.com/download

The Process:

1. Plug your Flash Drive/USB Stick with at least 1gb of space into your Xbox and navigate to System Settings > Storage > Your Flash Drive. Then format it for Xbox 360 storage.

2. Next MOVE your save onto the flash drive and then plug it into your computer.

3. Install Horizon

4. Once Installed and launched your screen will look like this:
    http://imgur.com/jp8LcCv
    5. Next click on Games then Dark Souls II. You should then see this:
    http://imgur.com/XXjKGj8

6. Drag SAVE DATA onto your desktop (This is your Back-Up save incase anything goes wrong), Then delete the save in Horizon by right-clicking and selecting Delete
    7. Go back to your Xbox with the Flash Drive and create a new save of Dark Souls 2 and then create as many new characters that you had on your backup that you want to keep (this character needs only to start the game nothing else)
    8. Back to the Computer, navigate the same path as before but instead of dragging it to the desktop double-click on it and a window will pop up in the center like this and move this window to the right:
    http://imgur.com/Nk3V8Au
    9. Click on Contents if any of the of USER_DATA01 to USER_DATA0a files have way less than 108.70 KB in the size column then that character can not be saved
    10. Now drag the file from the desktop into Horizon then move that window to the left:
    http://imgur.com/fCIUGW9
    11. Click on “Contents” of the backup and you will see a list of USER_DATA files (Your save depending on the slot will be one of these)
    12. If the save you want to recover is in Slot One (as in the first save when you select Continue) you need to right-click and extract USER_DATA01 and USER_DATA0b to somewhere you can remember. Do this for any other characters you may want to keep going up a number and letter for each character.
    a. USER_DATA02 and USER_DATA0c for Slot Two and so on
    13. Click on “Contents” of the Double-clicked save and you will see a list of USER_DATA files. You need to replace the files of the Double-clicked save with the Back-Up save files.
    14. For Slot One right-click on USER_DATA01 and replace it with the one from the back up. Do the same with the USER_DATA0b file and any other files you may have extracted.
    15. Once finished click on Save, Rehash, and Resign of the Double-clicked save
    16. Unplug your Flash Drive, and plug it into the Xbox load up Dark Souls 2 select the flash drive then the slot you want to load. Don’t worry that it shows no name and a Level 1 character once loaded, if it worked those things will reappear.

Array

any idea as to when dlc items will be added ? sorry if this seems rude.

Array
    Confirmed using horizon to transfer works! Everything works online and all is heaven. Note that i used a save before starting the dlc. When i loaded the new moded save i recieved the dragon talon so i can start the dlc. (I bought the dlc - not added via SE). Also u will get the cant save msg once but after that all is well. I trnsfered the save on the xbox hdd now and all is perfect. Thanks all and ofc great work jappi

Also just make sure horizon transfers the file as 14.something megs so it would stae 15megs save file in the dashboard then ur set. Reason for this, i think, is that the oficial save is 15megs ;)
    Happy days!
    Last edited by 8Ball; 07-28-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MODjay View Post
    Confirmed using horizon to transfer works! Everything works online and all is heaven. Note that i used a save before starting the dlc. When i loaded the new moded save i recieved the dragon talon so i can start the dlc. (I bought the dlc - not added via SE). Also u will get the cant save msg once but after that all is well. I trnsfered the save on the xbox hdd now and all is perfect. Thanks all and ofc great work jappi

Also just make sure horizon transfers the file as 14.something megs so it would stae 15megs save file in the dashboard then ur set. Reason for this, i think, is that the oficial save is 15megs ;)
    Happy days!
    Sadly, if you edit the file at all at this point you'll lose any dlc items you have, so be wary of that.

Anyone want to tell me know to add dlc items to the database? I know a few of you have done it. :[

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TruuDot View Post
    Sadly, if you edit the file at all at this point you'll lose any dlc items you have, so be wary of that.

Anyone want to tell me know to add dlc items to the database? I know a few of you have done it. :[
    The editor wouldn't save the database after entering the codes but you can hex edit your save and the dlc items into the save using their hex id. There is a whole other thread talking about this.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4304 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ReDeMpTiOn213 View Post
    The editor wouldn't save the database after entering the codes but you can hex edit your save and the dlc items into the save using their hex id. There is a whole other thread talking about this.
    I already know this and I already have all the items but is it just bad Code that prevents the Database from saving?
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4735 || Posts : 37 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 44 Times in 11 Posts