360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 109
    godofwrath

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    first off...i did not make this so cool to demotivate other developers, that is just how i roll.

second, im not stubborn to calibrate with someone else...infact, if you read the first post, you will see that o clearly stated that help from outside is much appreciated and should contact me when interested.

And last: you are mistaken about my expertise. ..its way beyond your understanding.

Final : people like you are the reason why pc support is not added yet.
    First: I didn't say it was intentional, but it is something that happens across the scene. Somebody makes a tool - it makes others lose motivation for making a similar tool.

Secondly: You do accept help from the outside, but you don't look for it. People in this thread have offered too.

Thirdly: I am not mistake about your expertise, otherwise - why are you making cheat tools and not doing a larger project.

Finally: People like me are the reason things like PC support gets added, a burning passion for the PC as a gaming platform.

PS: As in my first reply it should mostly be disregarded, as somebody posted later and pointed out I admitted it was mostly bitter feelings that PC support was not added.

Note: PC Support will not be added and jappi confirmed that, after a few people had been waiting for information over several weeks(months?).

In reply to first post comment: Yes it was a one hit wonder, though if you check the join date I have had this account for some time now, and I'm usually just a silent supporter.

dtumm1

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Im not quite sure why my save keeps corrupting for. Im not going over bored with the modding im just giving myself a little bit of souls to help out. No items or equipment, just souls.

Great layout ! i love the detail, time and effort put into this tool

dw i found out what i was doing wrong. Instead of using horizon to put the save file back on the usb, i use the save editor to do it for me and so far it works
    Last edited by dtumm1; 07-14-2014 at 06:32 AM.

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dtumm1 View Post
    Im not quite sure why my save keeps corrupting for. Im not going over bored with the modding im just giving myself a little bit of souls to help out. No items or equipment, just souls.

Great layout ! i love the detail, time and effort put into this tool
    Are you a ps3 user or a xbox 360 user?
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4306 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by godofwrath View Post
    Note: PC Support will not be added and jappi confirmed that, after a few people had been waiting for information over several weeks(months?).
    Is this true? I've been patiently checking this thread on and off now since I found it months ago and I didn't see that announcement, but I may have missed it.

godofwrath

Quote Originally Posted by DOOMracoon View Post
    Is this true? I've been patiently checking this thread on and off now since I found it months ago and I didn't see that announcement, but I may have missed it.
    Yeah, sorry to say.

He said so on page 105

Quote Originally Posted by zandaar View Post
    Hey Jappi do you think you will do a pc version ? and if yes in how many time ? :) thx a lot for your work
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    No, im not.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

PC Dark Souls II trainer - see spoiler

Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9481 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Array

[PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.2

Don't know if this has been asked(over 40 pages to look through) but is the parameter editor still in the works or has it been scrapped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5085 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 130 || Thanked 40 Times in 12 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Daimashin View Post
    Don't know if this has been asked(over 40 pages to look through) but is the parameter editor still in the works or has it been scrapped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    no, it has not been scrapped...neither is the pc save compatability...
    i'm working on other stuff atm that involves a new updated ds2 tool and allot of other things....no eta, its done when its done.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8723 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.