[Release] Dungeon Siege 3 - Save Editor V3 - Page 25
Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303550 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: Dungeon Siege 3 - Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    Version 2 is now Live :)
    ================
    I only add the default equipments that you get from the start of the game because after editing them, they're all you need.
    You can put up to 8 effect per equipment and you get 7 equipment per character so that is 57 stats upgrade :O
    i dont understand how to do this:( i open my main save in horizon extract main data save 1 then open the editor then nothing comes up i waited 5 munnites:(

Hoshikage

Array

Open Your save

=====For Equipments====

Go to Equipments Tab
    Select your Current Character Then
    Press the Refresh/Accept.
    Select an Item from the List of Items in the ComboBox
    Press Accept
    Put in the Effect Code (First Page for the Link)
    When you are finish Click Save

NB: You Need to have the Equipment you select in the Game!

=====For Other Things====
    You Need to Select a Character First
    Then Click on the Refresh/Accpet Button Beside the Selection Box
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8311 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Sixthjoker

I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work toward this game i love this game and you and other members are making it even better Thank you very much.

scorpy78

Re: Dungeon Seige 3 - Save Editor

thank you, this is great editor

Indycent

The editor works great. I am still having trouble with the equipment editing. I put the entire code in the boxes, made sure i clickes the check mark, and saved. It doesnt seem to change anything. i even started a new game and tried another save. The money and level edit takes, but not the equipment change.

Haven Donator
    Array

ok, I have my save open in the editor...I want to edit my equipment (both swords at least!) so I have 1 hit kill and a decent amount of HP...HP not as important as damage amount! Anyway, I select my short sword and now I am at the boxes to add my equipment enhancements or whatever you call them...using this editor, what do I put in the boxes? I usually don't have any issues but I really need an example! For example...I look at the item effect ID's txt that is on the first post here and it shows several 4 digit values...do I put in just those? and which ones do I use? Lastly can or should I use the same ones for each piece of equipment to be able to 1 hit kill stuff?

***ALSO*** I know it only edits the starting equipment, does the starting equipment need to be equipped when you edit? or will it edit the starting equipment and when I load my save I can re-equip it and have all the benefits?

Thanks in advance for ANY help!!! I just really need to know what values to place in the effect boxes for decent HP and really good damage...Thanks again!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA JAY View Post
    ok, I have my save open in the editor...I want to edit my equipment (both swords at least!) so I have 1 hit kill and a decent amount of HP...HP not as important as damage amount! Anyway, I select my short sword and now I am at the boxes to add my equipment enhancements or whatever you call them...using this editor, what do I put in the boxes? I usually don't have any issues but I really need an example! For example...I look at the item effect ID's txt that is on the first post here and it shows several 4 digit values...do I put in just those? and which ones do I use? Lastly can or should I use the same ones for each piece of equipment to be able to 1 hit kill stuff?

***ALSO*** I know it only edits the starting equipment, does the starting equipment need to be equipped when you edit? or will it edit the starting equipment and when I load my save I can re-equip it and have all the benefits?

Thanks in advance for ANY help!!! I just really need to know what values to place in the effect boxes for decent HP and really good damage...Thanks again!
    I gave up after 2 hours of trying it every which way.

Indycent

There is a modded save at the first save spot posted here
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ege-3-mod-save