360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 40
Page 40 of 259 FirstFirst ... 15303536373839404142434445506590115140 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

just noticed something that when i go to change the names i hit save after one i do but i go to someone else and go back to the one i just saved wit the edit its gone wont stay

and another thing the mods dont work online they attributes are factory and the abilities dont work for ex i had King Kong Bundy with the outside dive spring board etc and i also changed a few of his moves (not on editor) when i play offline they work but when i go to play someone online the attributes aren't maxed anymore and he doesn't do the spring board or outside dives but he does all the other moves that i changed without the editor.

IcePwrd

Quote Originally Posted by electricone View Post
    just noticed something that when i go to change the names i hit save after one i do but i go to someone else and go back to the one i just saved wit the edit its gone wont stay

and another thing the mods dont work online they attributes are factory and the abilities dont work for ex i had King Kong Bundy with the outside dive spring board etc and i also changed a few of his moves (not on editor) when i play offline they work but when i go to play someone online the attributes aren't maxed anymore and he doesn't do the spring board or outside dives but he does all the other moves that i changed without the editor.
    Hacker said he isn't supporting online, try and cheat somewhere else :)

gingerajj

i tried everything and it still corrupted my data

Array

Quote Originally Posted by IcePwrd View Post
    Hacker said he isn't supporting online, try and cheat somewhere else :)
    This right here.

jloyd

Massive update nice job thanks again

Array

I have an idea for 1 of your updates, make it compatable with tekken's tool x-packer so that we can put models from older wwe titles into wwe 2k14

Array
    Twitter: @

i try to login and it says problem with your network how do fix : (

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

See if you can get the Special Ref Mankind from Wrestlemania 15 playable. I think he was leftover from WWE'13, but wasn't unlocked on that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by burb
    I can't find Mankind anywhere on the NPC unlock list in the program.
    Oh Shit i totally forgott to add him... MANKIND NPCS will be added next update, sry for this fail
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by plyrbigh
    Hack T Naomi and Cameron are not supported. Can you please fix?
    Question: Are you able to change the color of NPC's attire like superstar threads?
    -What do you mean with "Not supported"?
    I added naomi and cameron to the superstars editor and unlockables editor...

-I don't think so... All that roster texture moddings require JTAG/RGH consoles. Since i don't have one, i can't do one so sry.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by eittocs
    When I tried to changed superstar names it doesn't change in program, but other than that everthing else works perfect!!!
    I talked about this on PAGE 1.
    Roster-Superstars/Divas/DLCS names can't be modded aggain. You can only swap the names eg. Alberto Del Rio to Ricardo Rodriguez. But it works only with ingame names.
    I'll add this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WordUp
    I noticed Punk, Orton & Chris Jericho have attires in WM Mode that do not have entrance gear, is it possible to unlock them?
    Cory Ledesma(Creative Director of WWE Games) confirmed a few times on twitter that they used the superstars thread to customize the WM Mode-attires colors and stuff.
    There isn't another Punk,Y2J,RKO NPCS - sry.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre
    Has anyone had any luck so far getting the NPCS to work online? Like a way around the infinite loading screen in the lobby part..Just keeps loading..
    They probably changed something on the npcs :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Noskill
    So I did get this to work, and sorry if this has been brought up already but there are over 30 something pages and I'm not scrolling through all of them lol, but I did get this to work as far as unlocking all those NPC and DLC. Only problem is when i go to select a character, it doesn't let you choose the Downloaded superstars. I guess you just have to hope they appear in the universe matches?
    Quote Originally Posted by steric
    Have the same prob as you bud, the undertaker biker and ultimate warrior show up in the edit superstars screen but can't choose them for play in all play modes
    You did not buy any DLC license. You just unlocked it. the game doesn't know that you already unlocked him, still thinks that you did not buy it.
    why should he give you acces to this dlc button if there is none bought dlc?.
    You can try your luck with the RANDOM Button or like you said hope for a random appear in universe.

Quote Originally Posted by jonpatrick
    Hi Hacker I got all to where trying inject back in it tells me it not valid and im not sure what on horizon i need to hit to make it a valid xbox360 savedata again any help be appreciated
    Maybe you forgott or did something wrong. Go back to Page1 and read my first post: How To Use-Info
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[Quote=ktu]hey
    thanks so much for this man.

quick questions: what does ultra heavyweight actually do?
    Does it prevent heavyweights from slamming them or picking them up? What about the OMG corner finisher? Is it safe to make Andre or Big Show an ultra heavyweight?
    Ultra heavyweight is stronger than super heavyweight.
    Didn't try the Corner OMG Finisher where the ring colaps, sry.

Quote Originally Posted by electricone
    thanks i couldn't get first one to work and i just noticed u uploaded a newer version so i tried it and downloaded Horizon thing and followed those directions and works perfectly

is there any way you can make the faces on the CAW Superstars 14 faces make them editable that way can change they hair or add paint,facial hair etc. and/or add more faces?

also can add more logos than 8 or atleast make the factory crowd signs editable?

can you add more moves in Create A Finisher an/or make all moves selectable in each one, u know how certain holds have only a few options to choose from make it where no matter which hold you choose u still be able to choose any move to use an make it were u can choose more than one of the finishing moves like if one of the moves is a finishing move but u wanna use another move after that you can.
    Im sry but i don't do texture moddings because the mosts require a JTAG or RGH xboxs. Retail moddings are a lil bit too hard because of the complex checksums...

Moveset editor & finisher editor will be there aggain ;)

Quote Originally Posted by electricone

and another thing the mods dont work online they attributes are factory and the abilities dont work for ex i had King Kong Bundy with the outside dive spring board etc and i also changed a few of his moves
    (not on editor) when i play offline they work but when i go to play someone online the attributes aren't maxed anymore and he doesn't do the spring board or outside dives but he does all the other moves that i changed without the editor.
    Are you talking about CAWs or roster superstars? because the name changer works only with CAWS currently.
    Could you tell me on what slot this CAW was saved on or did it happen with all of your caws names?

Quote Originally Posted by gingerajj
    i tried everything and it still corrupted my data
    Gimme your teamviewer and i will proof to you the opposite.
    You must be doing something wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by Zirothos
    i try to login and it says problem with your network how do fix : (
    Not only about network. Did you read the part about your account status too?
    "INACTIVE"-users or worser than "Renatus"-users won't get access to my tool!

You are INACTIVE. change something or you will stay for ever outside!

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseUseWordz
    Is forcing "thanks" even allowed here? Really don't like being forced, but great save editor!
    Well if you wanna use my tool for free go just pay me with one-second-"Thanks" click that's all i want. If you are too lazy or feel bad then why don't you just
    go over to this french money hungry kid KG971 and pay about 15$ or something for his savegameeditor - I don't bother my friend, all up to you: You Decide!
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5890 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!