360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 126
Page 126 of 259 FirstFirst ... 265176101116121122123124125126127128129130131136151176201226 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,008 of 2068
    Array

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Quote Originally Posted by Melitoto89 View Post
    i extract savedata with horizon in desktop and try to open with editor but the program tell me this message
    make sure u drag the gamesave file to the left into the empty box click contents bottom right corner of that box and then click extract all. it should open up i know if u just drag the gamesave file str8 to desktop wont work. also when finished on editor go to horizon where u click extract all right click on the gamesave file in the box and click replace and choose gamesave on the desktop should pop up successful then save & rehash

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
    SAME! SO HYPED
    Me too!! Got some serious plans for a crazy universe
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3947 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 25 || Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

~My universe mode is WCW ECW TNA & WWF

GiselleBean

I must say, that I do miss the days where the men and women could battle each other!!! PROBLEM SOLVED WITH THIS FUN EDITOR!!! I managed to beat the Undertaker's streak with.....wait for it.....SUMMER RAE!!! and it only took 12 tries. lol Summer Rae was bleeding all over the place. lol

Array

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleBean View Post
    I must say, that I do miss the days where the men and women could battle each other!!! PROBLEM SOLVED WITH THIS FUN EDITOR!!! I managed to beat the Undertaker's streak with.....wait for it.....SUMMER RAE!!! and it only took 12 tries. lol Summer Rae was bleeding all over the place. lol
    Wait did u have to change her gender??
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3947 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 25 || Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleBean View Post
    I know! That would be the AMAZINGLY KICK ASS days of The Smackdown series from SD 1 to Here comes the pain. Then in my eyes, the game went down hill when The RAW vs SD game that debuted The Mixed Tag, thus ending that forever. I still would love nothing more then to allow a female to wear the only men attires so I can create a Female wearing the British Bulldog tights & fluffy boots. lol

Array

I hate the gender barriers too. I won't change the genders of the female characters, because I want them to be able to fight for the women's titles... but it is stupid that they ever changed it from the original system of everyone fighting everyone. Chyna, Kharma, and Beth have all been in the Rumble.. there have been many women vs. men matches.. and I'd rather have a Universe mode that doesn't discriminate against gender anyways. If you only want women fighting women, you can just put them in the rankings for the Divas title.

All of that said, I'm waiting with baited breath for this editor.. can't wait to make the WCW Cruiserweight title the belt in the Diva's slot for my WCW brand!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird Thirteen View Post
    I hate the gender barriers too. I won't change the genders of the female characters, because I want them to be able to fight for the women's titles... but it is stupid that they ever changed it from the original system of everyone fighting everyone. Chyna, Kharma, and Beth have all been in the Rumble.. there have been many women vs. men matches.. and I'd rather have a Universe mode that doesn't discriminate against gender anyways. If you only want women fighting women, you can just put them in the rankings for the Divas title.

All of that said, I'm waiting with baited breath for this editor.. can't wait to make the WCW Cruiserweight title the belt in the Diva's slot for my WCW brand!
    A f*ckin men to that blackbird! I do a similar thing which is i have new japan promotion and aaa promotion as well as thunder and nitro. I add my cruiserweights roster to all shows then my international superstars to all shows and those make up most of my wcw roster.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird Thirteen View Post

For me, I have to change the genders for the women because I want to create a Shimmer/Shine like federation & have the ability to play as a woman in the rumble. But mostly I like to keep things real with the women also, like you will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS see AJ Lee suplexing Amazing Kong yet you can easily do so if you have Diva AJ vs Diva Kong, which is just messed up since the game has Weight Definition for the men.

Also, I do miss the cruiserweight division within the WWE. Damn WWE & Hornswaggle for killing off the title when right now, lots of unused superstars like Tyson Kidd, the original Sin Cara, & Justin Gabriel would be PERFECT contenders to that very title.