360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 77
Page 77 of 897 FirstFirst ... 2275267727374757677787980818287102127152177327577827 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Re: Affix roll

Yo Jappi! I cannot seem to update the editor. I keep getting this error every time:

Any idea of what it might be?
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5121 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

KingJackson

Excellent program Jappi .. Thanks for fixing the monk spelling .. It bugged me, but only because I'm a little OCD. Great work with the auto-updates too, very nice touch.. Is there a application I can use to manual edit my database? Like Excel or something but not.. cuz I tried that.

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    Yo Jappi! I cannot seem to update the editor. I keep getting this error every time:

Any idea of what it might be?
    Download the new updated editor from the first page.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4177 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

Ezmac

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Thank you so much for this zappi! Has anyone figured out a way to add demonic essence?

Ezmac

http://d3db.com/item has all the id numbers for a ton of items. don't know if that's helpful or not but just thought i might post it to try to help out :)

Haven Donator
    Array

I have question?How to add item to database.

Dark_Soul
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    going to look at it now!, will launch a quickfix when its fixed

Edit : Usb feuture works great, what error are you getting and what did you do ?
    Hmm never mind it seems to work now o.O It was crashing the program everytime i tried to load from device (Just clicking Load From Device) but anywho cheers :)
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4905 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 182 || Thanked 57 Times in 13 Posts

Rykker

I'm getting a strange result when adding an item to my inventory (via the 'Edit Inventory' button) this morning.

I attempted to add a Shenlong's Relentless Assault Set Fist Weapon from the most recent update to the database (item ID: 50E1C692).
    I added a socket, and a few other effects that are normally found on the item.
    All of that worked on my second attempt (with my first attempt, I ended up with a base rare fist weapon with no effects and no name [the name was blank upon loading the game and opening my inventory]).

What still didn't work on my second attempt was the item still shows as a Rare Fist Weapon when I loaded the game, and I made sure the item quality was set to "Set" before I saved the file in the editor.
    The name is also still blank in-game.
    Equipping the fist doesn't change anything.
    Am I doing something wrong in the process of adding an item?
    Edit: Solved. I went back and unchecked the 'Identified' box and set the quality to 'Legendary.' When I then identified the item in-game, it displayed properly as a set item with its proper name.

One other thing I'm experiencing is that when I load the game after adding the item, my character has been competely unequipped. Everything that was equipped prior to making the edit is still there but it has been unequipped and moved to the inventory upon reloading the game. This happened on both attempts to add an item. Is that a normal occurrence when working with the editor?

This is a PS3 save file, by the way, if you think that may be part of either of these issues.

Thanks very much for any insight.
    Last edited by Rykker; 11-04-2013 at 07:45 PM. Reason: solved an issue