360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 132
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: help please

Quote Originally Posted by masterpewpew View Post
    yah as the other has stated as of I think it was the first update they switched the hosting of stats from local to the bliz servers, probably to stop the people who like to run around with 1billion stats... *cough cough*
    lol - partially true too i think, mainly due to a whole new paragon leveling system called "paragon 2.0" to be released with reaper of souls - the whole stats thing is being revamped into 1 paragon lvl = 1 point to put on any stat you wish.

killingfool

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.6

Hey guys, i've just downloaded the progs i did what the *help* did me to do' decrypted the save game with brute force save data ect, BUT when i try after that to drag and drop or just to add the save folder from my desk to the progs its says 'Invalid block data' or .hro crit error unable to parse datablock 0x67 nor account file is not valid, any tips? thanks!

VIP Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by killingfool View Post
    Hey guys, i've just downloaded the progs i did what the *help* did me to do' decrypted the save game with brute force save data ect, BUT when i try after that to drag and drop or just to add the save folder from my desk to the progs its says 'Invalid block data' or .hro crit error unable to parse datablock 0x67 nor account file is not valid, any tips? thanks!
    Try opening the folder from the editor itself. Use File/Open Directory. With PS3 save you open the entire folder instead of single file. As it is you may be dragging the wrong thing into the editor. I'm assuming you decrypted all with BF. After editing be sure to update all in bfd before saving to usb. Also, be sure you make a copy of the folder so if anything goes wrong you've got another backup.

killingfool

Quote Originally Posted by player8410 View Post
    Try opening the folder from the editor itself. Use File/Open Directory. With PS3 save you open the entire folder instead of single file. As it is you may be dragging the wrong thing into the editor. I'm assuming you decrypted all with BF. After editing be sure to update all in bfd before saving to usb. Also, be sure you make a copy of the folder so if anything goes wrong you've got another backup.
    Tried that too aswell still getting some error again :( i have attached a ss bellow. Thanks and happy new year!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/Pa0995I.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

flaminfury

Try opening the file from your computer not a flash drive that solved my problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jammie

I am still having troubles creating items and having them appear in game. Even adding basic items, they don't appear in my inventory once I load the game. I open, decrypt, edit, save, verify pfd, encrypt, load - no edited items even show up.

flaminfury

The only errors i got was my stats wont load but everything else works i just edit inv. then click ok and save rehash and then inject it overwrite it on my drive and it works fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Array

i've noticed errors only when trying to modify anything im wearing or have in normal inventory , but i find if i add the items to my stash and modify them inside the stash then remove them from stash in game and equip them i never have an issue with what im doing

hope that helps