360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 100
    Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.6

Quote Originally Posted by icemandude View Post
    My paragon is 40. It just doesn't work.
    what does not work ? is the paragoninput box enabled? does it show your current paragon? after changing the paragonm did anything happen ingame ?like corruption, error or whatever?
    Have you tried reloading your modified save inside the tool to see if the paragon level is saved like you wanted it to be ?
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8717 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

icemandude

I'll check when I get home

Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

amazing update thanks again!

caitlyn

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Is there any possible to dye items after modded them? even with rare, once modded they can't be dyed :(

One Hit Wonder
    Array

First off, I would like to say thanks for providing us with this editor.
    I am however having some issues. After saving to my usb drive, I tried to open it on my xbox and it said the save file was corrupted and wiped out all my characters :(

I have made several attempts to create a new character while following the steps in the video, but whenever I enter the game, none of the newly added items appear, even when they are stock and I have not made any changes.

I was able to change the level of the character to 60 but thats as far as it will go. I played through the game and picked up a few items. I tried making edits to one weapon only adding a single affix. I then went into the game and it said my save was corrupted again and it deleted my character.

Please help a noob!!!!!

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by chinamatic View Post
    First off, I would like to say thanks for providing us with this editor.
    I am however having some issues. After saving to my usb drive, I tried to open it on my xbox and it said the save file was corrupted and wiped out all my characters :(

I have made several attempts to create a new character while following the steps in the video, but whenever I enter the game, none of the newly added items appear, even when they are stock and I have not made any changes.

I was able to change the level of the character to 60 but thats as far as it will go. I played through the game and picked up a few items. I tried making edits to one weapon only adding a single affix. I then went into the game and it said my save was corrupted again and it deleted my character.

Please help a noob!!!!!
    First, make sure you use an original save from your xbox and then your saving.

One of the major reasons, I personally have found, is that if your game save is not rehased and resigned after saving it will corrupt.

Also I noticed using the Arcane damage affix usually corrupts my saves. Hope this helps.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4177 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

icemandude

I checked after changing paragon by going back into the se after saving. it showed the changed paragon on the se. i load up the game and my paragon didn't change

icemandude

I tried to add items from the list to my inventory. when i load game up my gear is unequiped and nothing i added is there . instead i'm missing items i had originally