360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Grand Theft Auto V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard) - Page 109
Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 934598499104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Grand Theft Auto V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)

Maybe I found a bug I unlocked the racing suit with... Franklin I guess (don't remember who it was exactly), for completing the first race on track and another outfit obtained saving a woman during random events. Howewer, once I edited the save (generally money) these "special" outfits were disappeared :( At first I've tried replacing the save with the backup, but, don't know why, when the game starts, it starts from the prologue :( I had to load the autosave to fix :( Then I've tried selecting "buy all clothes for all characters" from the "Others" tab, but these "special" (I guess?) outfits won't come back :( What should I do?

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Awesome update thanks. only thing that i have trouble with is choosing a new vehicle as current vehicle it either spawns vehicle in the air or underground and have to tap gas to make vehicle fall and then it will be on ground. It also isnt spawning where i tell it to. I also cant save more than one vehicle in those larger garages using this method. In freestyle dash i disabled the title update to see if it would fix it but nothing changed, i know title update was disabled cause i tried to load bottom character and nothing came up telling me to log into xbox live
    Last edited by tysman; 04-30-2015 at 05:48 PM.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    Maybe I found a bug I unlocked the racing suit with... Franklin I guess (don't remember who it was exactly), for completing the first race on track and another outfit obtained saving a woman during random events. Howewer, once I edited the save (generally money) these "special" outfits were disappeared :( At first I've tried replacing the save with the backup, but, don't know why, when the game starts, it starts from the prologue :( I had to load the autosave to fix :( Then I've tried selecting "buy all clothes for all characters" from the "Others" tab, but these "special" (I guess?) outfits won't come back :( What should I do?
    I would also like a fix for this. I've signed up just to post this:

I simply want to unlock the special outfits with the editor. You unlock them all at 100%, so surely a save editor has the ability to do so. I do not understand what the hex values are in the clothing editor, and to be honest, Rockstar dropped the ball when it came to unlockable outfits - you should recieve them when you unlock them. Playing past 100% is boring, why give them then? I want them now.

Is there a way to unlock them? Not the purchasable shop clothes but, like venomor said, the motocross outfit, parachute outfit, steralth, scuba etc... Even underwear.

Array
    Twitter: @

New Update Version: 2.0.2.1 (PC Update)
    Download link on first post or auto update!

Enjoy!

Changelog...
    Code:
    Fixed...
    -Flare Gun not showing correct max ammo amount
    -Issue where collectibles wouldn't save
    -Various bug fixes

Added...
    -Hidden Feature (You will know it when you find it)
    -PC Save Editing Support!!!
    -Weapons (Next Gen. Only)
      -Hatchet
      -Railgun
    -Next Gen. Phone Backgrounds
    -New Tattoo Editor
    -Next Gen. Stats
    -Clothing Editor Update
    -Garage Editor
      -Vehicles will now show up in garage even if you didn't start with one.
      -Amanda's Main Car
      -Tracey's Main Car
      -Franklin's (Puerto Del Sol Marina)
      -Michael's (Puerto Del Sol Marina)
      -Trevor's (Puerto Del Sol Marina)
      -Neon Layout (Next Gen. Only)
      -Custom Neon Color (Next Gen. Only)
      -New Vehicles (Next Gen. Only)
        -Kraken
        -Dukes
        -Duke O' Death
        -Sprunk Buffalo
        -Pisswasser Dominator
        -Burger Shot Stallion
        -Redwood Gauntlet
        -Stallion
        -Blista Compact
        -Go Go Monkey Blista
        -Xero Blimp
        -Dodo
        -Marshall
    -New Weapon Unlocks System
    -New Vehicle Unlocks System
    -Shooting Range
      -Bonus Weapons
        -Railgun (Next Gen. Only)

Other...
    -Improved Stability
    -Faster Loading/Saving Times
    Video:
    Last edited by XB36Hazard; 05-02-2015 at 02:05 PM.
    Downloads : 155 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 6953 || Posts : 727 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 5,910 Times in 253 Posts

My Site: X3T-Infinity
    Owner of: Anarchy & GTA V Save Editor

Array

Mmm... Don't know why, I still have problems starting the exe I get an error... Kaspersky continues to block it even though I've added the file in the exceptions... However, I'll keep trying in other ways. Anyway, thanks for this new update and the pc support!
    There's a question I have... Maybe I could ask to you, Hazard? Is there a way to mod/hack GTA Online? I mean, I know that such a method exists (a tool or something if I'm not mistaken) that other players use, but I can't find any accurate information about it... All I'm interested in is increase money (since the gain of the activities/missions is not particularly high and all in general costs a lot), not sh*t like invisibility, invincibility, infinite ammo and other cr*p. Could you say me something about it?

So if I reach 100%, all outfits (specials included) will be unlocked? I din't know

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    Mmm... Don't know why, I still have problems starting the exe I get an error... Kaspersky continues to block it even though I've added the file in the exceptions... However, I'll keep trying in other ways. Anyway, thanks for this new update and the pc support!
    There's a question I have... Maybe I could ask to you, Hazard? Is there a way to mod/hack GTA Online? I mean, I know that such a method exists (a tool or something if I'm not mistaken) that other players use, but I can't find any accurate information about it... All I'm interested in is increase money (since the gain of the activities/missions is not particularly high and all in general costs a lot), not sh*t like invisibility, invincibility, infinite ammo and other cr*p. Could you say me something about it?

So if I reach 100%, all outfits (specials included) will be unlocked? I din't know
    There are ways to mod GTA Online, it all depends on what you want to do and what platform you are using.
    Downloads : 155 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 6953 || Posts : 727 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 5,910 Times in 253 Posts

My Site: X3T-Infinity
    Owner of: Anarchy & GTA V Save Editor

Array

Quote Originally Posted by XB36Hazard View Post
    There are ways to mod GTA Online, it all depends on what you want to do and what platform you are using.
    I'm on ps3 and 360 (but, don't know if it's true or not, seems the same tool works with one, ps4 and pc too) and I would like to mod only money. Despite the use of "heavy" hacks (invincibility, infinite ammo, etc.), it seems that players who use them don't get banned... "Seems" at least, because I don't really know...

Array

Ok, I finally managed to make the program work, although every time asks me to download a plugin. Unfortunately, in addition to the previous problem that erased special outfits, I've found others Don't know if the first was there even before, but I noticed today :( It regards the properties and their "benefits", Los Santos Customs in particular. In fact, once you buy this property, all upgrades for vehicles become free and at the beginning it was so! Now, even if I own the property, I've lost this benefit The second problem I found is that Trevor and Franklin's cars have lost all their upgrades