360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Post your gamertag - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array
    i think the clue is in 'enforcement' that they don't care and will ban you for anything, my absolute favourite policy is they won't tell you what you were banned for, you have to divine that information yourself from the x code and other system info.
    The fun thing about being offline 24/7 on a live capable box is I can do whatever i want, I'm even immune to ap2.5 checks because my drive doesn't know what it is, saying that i'll probably get 5 hours live access before one of my games snitches on me, ive gotten quite lazy with the ss patches.

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by v3n3 View Post
    Well, they ban / suspend you when your Motto or anything else contains anything about Modding. For example a URL to your website / twitter and if theres just SOMETHING about 360 Modding they ban / suspend you ;-)
    For example:
    Yeah of course they suspend/ban for that, as you are advertising a modding site, However like i said, just because you post your gamertag, They can't just single you out like that and suspend you on XBL due to your activity on a website, They would need proof of what you are doing e.g hosting stupid CoD lobbies and such.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

MountaindewM

Re: Post your gamertag

Gamertag is same as username. I have always openly publishmed my gamertag even when I was a mod at 360gamesave and they for some reason have never reset or done anything to my account. Might be the fact that I didn't gamesave really at all but I did create gamesave which got me 2 blacklisted 360s.

There is also the problem that they have to prove you are who you are stating you are on the internet. For all you know I couldn't be the person I am claiming to be.

cryption

X WOWZER X

Eradic

robotfixer

Knives

Gt: knivesdaman not going to be online for a while but soon will be back love playing tag on forza if anyt1 wants to give it a try

Knives

Gt: knivesdaman not going to be online for a while but soon will be back love playing tag on forza if any1 wants to give it a try sorry for double post lol i clicked post button and it didnt go so i clicked again =p

johnnycakes

mine is IBAILILIN kinda lame but dont want to spend 800ms points to change it lol

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast