360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil Revelations [HELP REQUEST]
    Array

Resident Evil Revelations [HELP REQUEST]

Hello all, i'm back in game and played RE Revelations, beated the game legit and started to mess around with hex
    but i'm not very experienced in hex codings, and got abit help from the forums here, but noone have posted anything about movementspeed
    it happens that i hex edited myself some special weapons like Dictator and Grim Reaper, etc
    but the weapon also has a slight disadvantage

Your movement speed becomes limited and your recoil is increased.
    now i'm just wondering if anyone by chance found out about hex moding the movement speed?
    not for weapons or like that
    i'm thinking about changing the main movement speed from your characters
    the weapon tag "Light Weight" is great, but im carrying the strongest weapons i can get
    so, im asking if someone could help with the hex coding for main movement speed
    and maybe give a hex number that will be around the same movement speed as the Light weight weapons has
    that would be really neat!

Thanks

/Diva
    Anne.

ForgeIsland

Re: Resident Evil Revelations [HELP REQUEST]

what's that?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ForgeIsland View Post
    what's that?
    What's what?..
    "Light weight" ? it is a tag to the weapons that you can put on weapons to make weapons lighter and reduce your damage, it gives you the benefit of moving faster
    but disadvantage of cutting off some of your weapon damage.

the other strong weapons like "Dictator" it is a special weapon in this case it is a "Government Pistol" which has strong modifications, like Capacity, fire rate and fire power, but it also reduces your movement speed and increases your fire recoils.
    so i was asking if it is possible to change the main speed of the characters, like making them move fast like if they had "light weight" just the speed would be great so that when i use my custom weapons like Dictator i would still run normally or faster..

pantyhouse

Hi there i reach this place looking for info more than about just the Inf. Rocket launcher, found great tuts about the weapons, as Diva says, its great to have so much power in hands, (specially on the ghost ship) but its a lack to walk sooooo slow, i was wondering the same question, besides thinking about if it can be hexed the weapons directly to give them Light Weight, i know it cannot be bought this addon, but HEXING??? i havent try yet.

THANKS!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by pantyhouse View Post
    Hi there i reach this place looking for info more than about just the Inf. Rocket launcher, found great tuts about the weapons, as Diva says, its great to have so much power in hands, (specially on the ghost ship) but its a lack to walk sooooo slow, i was wondering the same question, besides thinking about if it can be hexed the weapons directly to give them Light Weight, i know it cannot be bought this addon, but HEXING??? i havent try yet.

THANKS!
    You can change the names of weapons, to Light weights, no problem, but then you lose the benefit and powers from the special weapons, also light weight takes a bit of your fire power aswell, thats why i want a hexing code to chang ethe movement speed itself from the characters instead of the weapons. If you need more info and details for power , fire rate, weapons etc, you can read the hexing here, http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...weapons-parts/