360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Chao Modding Service - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Chao Modding Service

Great! I'm glad we got that worked out. No harm no foul, right? ^-^

I know it seems like it worked, but I promise it messed something up. Modio will either corrupt the save, or it will not show any changes made (or make its own changes). Just use the package manager in Horizon, it's pretty straightforward from there. Make sure to re-inject savedata.bin with Horizon before rehashing/resigning (trying to work with the save that Modio's already messed up won't work).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6902 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Great! I'm glad we got that worked out. No harm no foul, right? ^-^

I know it seems like it worked, but I promise it messed something up. Modio will either corrupt the save, or it will not show any changes made (or make its own changes). Just use the package manager in Horizon, it's pretty straightforward from there. Make sure to re-inject savedata.bin with Horizon before rehashing/resigning (trying to work with the save that Modio's already messed up won't work).
    Though, about the Hex editor... Can you change the times transformed or age on the medical chart? or not?

Also, even thought you say its pretty straightforward, for me, its really really complicated... i don't understand why, but it is.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Inori View Post
    Though, about the Hex editor... Can you change the times transformed or age on the medical chart? or not?

Also, even thought you say its pretty straightforward, for me, its really really complicated... i don't understand why, but it is.
    You can, but it's one of the few things that I never bothered to figure out, as I don't see a reason, so by proxy it's one of the few things that I can't mod. I can however mod the times reincarnated, if you care about that sort of thing.

As for Horizon, there are literally hundreds of tutorials online, including on these forums. However, 360 Haven doesn't officially have anything to do with Horizon, so we don't teach people how to use it or troubleshoot for it. You'll just have to look for the tutorials on your own. Suffice it to say, you're gonna want to learn how to use something other than Modio (at the very least for this game, as Modio will always mess up the save).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6902 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Array

You can, but it's one of the few things that I never bothered to figure out, as I don't see a reason, so by proxy it's one of the few things that I can't mod. I can however mod the times reincarnated, if you care about that sort of thing.

As for Horizon, there are literally hundreds of tutorials online, including on these forums. However, 360 Haven doesn't officially have anything to do with Horizon, so we don't teach people how to use it or troubleshoot for it. You'll just have to look for the tutorials on your own. Suffice it to say, you're gonna want to learn how to use something other than Modio (at the very least for this game, as Modio will always mess up the save).
    I tried the steps in the video, and i dunno if it worked or not, i mean, could you give me the steps on how you would do this?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTxINxBED View Post
    Dear Cherished friend of Emerald Lance,

I am sorry that you have had to be hospitalized. It’s no fun being in the hospital. I am hoping for you to be healed and that the doctors and nurses be guided to give you the best care they can. Best wishes to you and your family and friends.

Sincerely,
    Allan Brown

aka.B34STxINxB3D

Do not worry about this until you get the chance, but it is the most updated version of my chao garden that I wish to have modded, I added 3 more because I wanted to have the 3 chaos chao as well. I was specific as possible, and could you make sure that you fix Tails' eyes to be open and give him the V shaped smile? Because he still has the frown and the closed eyes. Thank you very much for your time and consideration for doing this for me. And I am deeply sorry if I am bugging you AT ALL or if you are getting upset because I keep asking you for more demands. But thank you again, and best hopes for your friend in the hospital, and i deeply hopethat he gets well soon.
    Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?jm5q844dhu9i82r

Name:Amy
    Mod into Amy Chao
    All Stats Lv.99: 3266 Exp. All S Stats
    Max Luck and Intel
    V shaped smile with normal eyes
    Wearing a Black and White beanie hat

Name:Chaos 0
    Mod into Shiny Sky Blue Two-Tone Neutral Chaos Chao
    Max Luck and Intel
    V shaped smile with neutral chaos chao eyes

Name:Angel
    Mod into Shiny Pink Two-Tone Angel Chaos Chao
    Max Luck and Intel
    V shaped smile with hero chaos chao eyes

Name:Devil
    Mod into Shiny Red Two-Tone Devil Chaos Chao
    Max Luck and Intel
    V shaped Smile with Devil Chaos Chao Eyes

If you cant give them the V shaped smile, thats okay. I just want it if it is possible.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b...t/savedata.bin

I saw where I messed up with Tails, and I fixed it. Everything should be good to go. Let me know if something is off and I'll fix it.

@Inori. I'll get your save out to you sometime tomorrow.

--Gamefaqs.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Array

I saw where I messed up with Tails, and I fixed it. Everything should be good to go. Let me know if something is off and I'll fix it.

You have school tomorrow right? so should i except it later in the day around 5pm my time, probably 7pm yours?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Inori View Post
    You have school tomorrow right? so should i except it later in the day around 5pm my time, probably 7pm yours?
    Actually, it's probably be much later still. I'll be gone until nighttime at any rate.

--Gamefaqs.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

BEASTxINxBED

Thank you so much man, i'll let you know tomorrow if anything is wrong. :)