360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[savegame.svg] BO2 Custom Modded Solo Campaign Veteran Gamesaves v1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

[savegame.svg] BO2 Custom Modded Solo Campaign Veteran Gamesaves v1

Sup guys. Well, I have been working on these for a while I just got side-tracked with overtime at work and spending time with the family. All of these gamesaves are set to Veteran difficulty and increased player health to help you complete the missions. I also included a few other mods for fun. These gamesaves work for both offline and online use so it'll be up to you to choose how to use them. I couldn't get Chrome nor Cartoon vision to work in the gamesave but if any of you find a pretty cool vision that is not annoying then feel free to post the dvars and I'll update the gamesaves and of course give you credit for it

Just open the Horizon Tool, replace the my nulled ID's with yours, rehash and resign and then put them back in your USB/HDD.

Happy Modding :)

D1G1TALMODZV1 //This is the password to download the file and open the .zip file after downloading

Virus Scan:
    Code:
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/1e378f5934afd51857cd030bf2952c87e0f0386d/ce13b5346b2d70735b4add84099bdac7ae1faa67

Credit:
    * unknown v2 - for his Black Ops 2 Save Editor
    * XboxMB - for their Horizon Tool
    * xI cHOcOLaTe - for his Black Ops 2 dvar dump
    * CaKeZz and Zephyr 7s - for the video <3
    * iDzyRe and xKiLLa CaM - for their dvar list thread over at XboxMB (although I already knew about some of the dvars in their posts and the rest are non-working commands for binds, I'm giving them credit for their help to that site's community)

* All COD 5 and Black Ops 1 modders - for their 7S community contributions since I searched alot of pages within those two game sections to look up some dvars, dvar dumps and compare dvar values

NOTE: The Godmode dvars were the same ones I used for my MW3 Spec Ops gamesaves and Unlimited Ammo for previous COD's but that doesn't mean I'm the founder because all of those dvars were posted on alot of sites by different people so I'm not quite sure who originally found them first. If I missed anyone in the credit list just let me know and I'll update the list.

Download Unknown v2's BO2 Save Editor + XboxMB's Horizon Tool:

Unknown v2's Black Ops 2 Save Editor

XboxMB's Horizon Tool

Important notes about Black Ops 2 solo campaign dvars:
    1). I've seen people post useless dvars where they claim it gives them special in-game privileges or super God mode and most of them are just commands used for binds ONLY, lol.
    Here are some of them:

isSuperUser - 99999999999
    developerHealth - 999999999999
    userHasNoClip - 99999
    UfoModeDebug - 99999999
    maxWeaponAmmo - 9999999999
    maxUserHealth - 9999999999
    noclip
    god
    ufo
    player_maxHealth - 999999999999999
    player_healthDebug - 999999999999

2). The Developer dvars do not work for solo campaign.

3). player_healthDebug - 1 = This only has a value of 1 or 2, not "99999999999999" of nothing.
    There is no need to add alot of 9's to some of these dvars. You don't need "999999999999" of nothing because most of them only have a value of either 1 or 2.

4). The "no fall damage" dvars and "super jump" dvar do not seem to work for solo campaign so I didn't include them.

5). The "No AI" dvars, also known as the "Round Skip" mod does work but will not allow you to complete the missions so it's useless.

6). The "Frozen AI" mod (just like the one I have in my MW3 Spec Ops mods) do not work for this game.

7). The "default weapon" mod doesn't work for solo campaign.

8). The wallhack dvars do work but it only seems to work for your weapon and allows you to see through your weapon and depending on your stance it may appear like you have no weapon but you only see 1 bullet. These dvars sometimes interfere with air support when you use them like planes, choppers, etc.

9). The dvar "cg_fov" doesn't work so "fov" will take it's place.

10). Cartoon nor Chrome Vision seem to work for solo campaign.

11). Lasers on all guns through a dvar, super jump, aim bot, wall hack, motd and compass-based mods like constantly show all enemies in the compass do not work.

Important information about the mods for each solo campaign mission:
    1). After you complete one mission, the mods reset and will not work for the next mission.

2). You will have to play the second mission, Save and Quit then mod your gamesave again OR use my modded save for the particular mission that you'd like to play.

3). There is no current method of making the mods carry over to the rest of the missions without remodding them.

4). If you fail a mission and it restarts from the checkpoint some of the mods may reset, sometimes they don't. Also, this serves kind of like a "map restart" to enable some mods, but it's not necessary.
    I only noticed this during testing.

5). These mods will NOT work for the "Special Missions" during the game. Notice that there is no "Save and Quit" when you press Start.

6). After the first 2 missions in "Pyrrhic Victory", Godmode and Unlimited Ammo will no longer work BUT you will still have Demi-God health along with a few other mods for the rest of the missions.

7). You will know when you have unlimited ammo when your ammo max count turns to 1023.

8). The Unlimited Ammo mod will work when you pick up any dropped weapons that are the same as your primary and/or secondary weapons.

9). The Unlimited Ammo mod will also work when you use the Ammo Refill equipment crates which will automatically give you unlimited ammo for your primary, secondary and grenades. It won't work for some special launchers.

Using these gamesaves will help you unlock the following achievements:
    15G - Black Ops II Master - Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.

50G - Futurist - Complete all future levels in veteran.

50G - Old Fashioned - Complete "Pyrrhic Victory", "Old Wounds", "Time And Fate", and "Suffer With Me" in Veteran.

Dvar dump that I used as reference:
    Code:
    http://pastebin.com/DxBQRYdC

Dvars used in these gamesaves:
    ai_corpseCount - 0 //Enemy bodies disappear 2 seconds after being killed = I didn't use this dvar but I'm providing it just incase any of you would like to use it

bg_gravity - 100 //Low gravity

g_speed - 800 //Player movement speed

party_hostname - ^4D1G1TAL ^0MoDz //Custom small text on screen right underneath the FPS counter

glass_fall_gravity -99 //Broken glass floats slowly (-99)

pickupPrints - 1 //Shows a message on the top-left of your screen when you pick up ammo for any weapon and explosive that you currently have

cg_cursorHints - 2 //Animated/pulsing effects for dropped weapon icons, equipment crates and other usable items

player_sprintCameraBob - 0 //No screen bob when sprinting

player_backSpeedScale - 20 //Fast backward speed

player_meleeInterruptFrac - 0 //Fast melee attacks - there is no pause after each melee attack

player_sprintSpeedScale - 5 //Fast sprint speed

player_sprintUnlimited - 1 //Unlimited sprint

Demi-God Mode (Increased Player Health)

g_player_maxhealth - 2000 // This is the max value, anything higher than this will revert to its default value
    g_radiusDamageMax - 0
    player_radiusDamageMultiplier - 0
    player_damageMultiplier - 0
    player_meleeDamageMultiplier - 0
    player_deathInvulnerableToMelee - 1
    player_deathInvulnerableToProjectile - 1
    ai_meleeDamage - 0
    ai_meleeRange - 0
    ai_meleeHeight - 0
    ai_meleeWidth - 0

Custom error message in box

ui_errorMessage - ^1Version ^51.0 //2nd line of text
    ui_errorMessageDebug - ^3Happy ^1Modding!! //3rd line of text
    ui_errorTitle - ^6CuStOm ^2MoDz ^1By ^4D1G1TAL //Big text

Note: This will only appear after you resume game, play the game for a few seconds, save and quit and when the game ends these custom messages will appear. This may only work once per mission because I tried doing it again on 1 mission and it never appeared. I know this is useless but I still included the dvars in the gamesaves.

Warning message colors for weapon ammo

lowAmmoWarningColor1 - 0 0 1 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "Reload" warning colors
    lowAmmoWarningColor2 - 0 1 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "Reload" warning colors
    lowAmmoWarningNoReloadColor1 - 1 1 0 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "Low Ammo" warning colors
    lowAmmoWarningNoReloadColor2 - 1 0 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "Low Ammo" warning colors
    lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor1 - 1 0 1 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "No Ammo" warning colors
    lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor2 - 0 0 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "No Ammo" warning colors

Far Melee

player_meleeRange - 1000
    player_meleeHeight - 1000
    player_meleeWidth - 1000

FOV Mod

fov - 80
    cg_gun_x - 7

Big FPS Counter

cg_drawfps - 1
    cg_drawBigFPS - 1

Unlimited Ammo

player_sustainAmmo - 1
    player_clipSizeMultiplier - 1000

Reference Notes:
    Color Codes:

For the weapon warning messages (Reload, Low Ammo and No Ammo)

Green = 0 1 0 1
    Yellow = 1 1 0 1
    Blue = 0 0 1 1
    Red = 1 0 0 1
    Dark Pink = 1 0 1 1
    Cyan = 0 1 1 1
    White = 1 1 1 1
    Black = 0 0 0 1

For the custom text on-screen

^0 - Black
    ^1 - Red
    ^2 - Green
    ^3 - Yellow
    ^4 - Blue
    ^5 - Cyan
    ^6 - Purple
    ^7 - Default
    Last edited by D1G1TAL; 07-09-2013 at 10:39 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to D1G1TAL For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Array

Re: [savegame.svg] BO2 Custom Modded Solo Campaign Veteran Gamesaves v1

very awesome save's shared D1G1TAL exactly what i needed thank you for your effort :)

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by X360 TeRoR View Post
    very awesome save's shared D1G1TAL exactly what i needed thank you for your effort :)
    Thanks bud :)

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Awesome saves share D1G1TAL thanks for sharing bro :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15568 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

awesome work on this D1G1TAL :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24533 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Demon
    Array

awesome thanks for sharing

Array

This is awesome, thanks a bunch!
    Downloads : 37 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4438 || Posts : 38 || Thanks : 135 || Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

mouloud

very nice save! I am not a big fan of BO2,however, I am going to play it now with your help :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast