360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Far Cry 3 Money Editor.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    dippidip

Far Cry 3 Save Editor.

dmca Do NOT post this ANYWHERE ELSE without my permission!!!

Here's a new version of my editor.
    It allows you to mod infinite ammo too now.(See NOTES)
    This way Autodraw weapon and autoreload are working aswell.
    So the bow works fine aswell.

Also this version works with con files,so no extracting files from save anymore.
    Pressing save will rehash/resign aswell.

Edit:
    v3.0_
    New GUI and some minor code changes.

How to use:
    1:SELECT SAVETYPE FIRST(autosave or usersave)
    2:SELECT SAVESLOT#(If you want to mod ****save_slot1 you have to select ****slot 1 etc)
    3:Then Open file in editor.

4:Press MAX CAP to set the WALLET CAP to 2147474647 or if you want less then put whatever you want.
    5:Set the right amount of wallet upgrades you have.
    6:Press MAX MONEY to set the value accordingly.(It automatically sets the value correct for each upgrade)
    7:Check Inf.Ammo checkbox if you want it.
    8:Save and put back on storage device.

NOTES:

INFINITE AMMO:
    Sometimes the ammo will deplete eventhough the Inf Ammo sign is displayed.
    In this case just use some of the ammo for each weapon you carry and refill ammo at a vendor.
    By refilling the ammo at the vendor the INF.Ammo is triggered,even after saving it's stored in save so when reloading it INF.Ammo is still active.
    I think it will be reset when losing equipment in certain missions,like normally with horizon tool happens too.
    But then just mod it again,since my function just writes the needed bytes to needed locations no matter what.

MONEY:
    In some cases the value for current money will show up totally wrong.
    This is when the money can't be found for some reason,just play a little further to get some more money.
    Then try it again till the right value shows up.

CREDITS:
    Feudalnate for PackageIO.

dmca Do NOT post this ANYWHERE ELSE without my permission!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dippidip; 01-04-2013 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Added Inf.Ammo funtion.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dippidip For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Far Cry 3 Money Editor.

great work done on this editor dippidip :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24527 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Honest Member
    Array
    This was cool bro... Thanks...

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    great work done on this editor dippidip :D
    Thnx,
    It's just a simple one,nothing complicated.
    The tool is not perfect since it works on search-string basis,but for me it found the right values 99% of the time.
    I have tested it on alot of saves I had from users I modded the saves for earlier.

Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    Thnx,
    It's just a simple one,nothing complicated.
    The tool is not perfect since it works on search-string basis,but for me it found the right values 99% of the time.
    I have tested it on alot of saves I had from users I modded the saves for earlier.
    um I have a bookmark of the structure of this save (not complete) I am currently making an oblivion tool (that mods everything and works just like horizon does on the read/write seeing how it rebuilds the save) StarkDesigns and I have talked about doing FC3 next. all we need is to figure out the structure. we found everything except Inf Ammo.... (I think I found it I just think I am missing something..) anyway good job on this. and Jappi is busy I think >.>

on another note if you actually want to make a working tool for this game you need to understand the save structure like jappi said there are no pointers in the game. and he is right... there are some that will work on some saves but in the end they will never work in all games. (I know a way to force it to work with a search function if you want I can show you. just send me a pm >.>)

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. View Post
    um I have a bookmark of the structure of this save (not complete) I am currently making an oblivion tool (that mods everything and works just like horizon does on the read/write seeing how it rebuilds the save) StarkDesigns and I have talked about doing FC3 next. all we need is to figure out the structure. we found everything except Inf Ammo.... (I think I found it I just think I am missing something..) anyway good job on this. and Jappi is busy I think >.>

on another note if you actually want to make a working tool for this game you need to understand the save structure like jappi said there are no pointers in the game. and he is right... there are some that will work on some saves but in the end they will never work in all games. (I know a way to force it to work with a search function if you want I can show you. just send me a pm >.>)
    Ok,nice.
    I have tested this editor on numerous saves,most saves it works for.
    If the current value isn't displayed right then value is masked or not in the save yet,in some instances it is but then you can find it with hex editing.(Mostly shortly after player:MainCharacter/PawnP)
    However,the current value WILL eventually be written to the adress my tool searches for.It does for every save I tested,also the ones that didn't work before did work after gathering some cash.
    It indeed might be that different region games write to different offsets,but all of them can load the saves I modded for them,and since I modded saves for so many peeps they can't be all Region Free.

Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    Ok,nice.
    I have tested this editor on numerous saves,most saves it works for.
    If the current value isn't displayed right then value is masked or not in the save yet,in some instances it is but then you can find it with hex editing.(Mostly shortly after player:MainCharacter/PawnP)
    However,the current value WILL eventually be written to the adress my tool searches for.It does for every save I tested,also the ones that didn't work before did work after gathering some cash.
    It indeed might be that different region games write to different offsets,but all of them can load the saves I modded for them,and since I modded saves for so many peeps they can't be all Region Free.
    yeah and we just need to get inf ammo working and you not having that trainer on >.<
    Last edited by Ryner Lute: T.L.D.; 12-24-2012 at 05:46 AM.

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. View Post
    yeah and we just need to get inf ammo working and you not having that trainer on >.<
    Yeah oops,kinda forgot I still had it running.
    It only screws up the save structure.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast