360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 72

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
Page 72 of 253 FirstFirst ... 22476267686970717273747576778297122147172 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE'13 Savegame Editor BY Hacker-T -!! DLC'S INCLUDED!!

[QUOTE=Hacker-T;167476]Tested for Errors but didnt found even 1 Error at CM Punks/Lita/Lita 00 or AJs Stats.- worked everything for me did the same thing.
    okay could u try thistime only 1 single mod like CM Sucks <--- only this on a NEW fresh savegamefile and backup ur current main savefile before u try that. tell me if it worked.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

Well, It looks like my save just doesnt like your tool. Will not work with my regular save. I made a new one and it works PERFECT! Soooo.. I guess I am sorry for your trouble.. looks like it was on my end. Thanks Hacker...

***********************EDIT************
    Hacker, I have everything working great now, not sure what the problem was with my save, so I deleted it. Made a new one, I used WWE '13 EDITOR / CAW INJECTOR V1 by Chrome and LazyRainbow to put my caws and arenas back on the save. Saved, Rehashed with Modio. Opend your tool... changed everything I wanted, saved, Rehashed with modio.. now everything is fine.. I have used your tool over and over chaning things... So far So good. Thanks For You Time And Help. Cant wait for the update now that I can use it :)
    Last edited by TheCrowFreak; 01-09-2013 at 04:12 AM.

Developer

Array

Re: WWE'13 Savegame Editor BY Hacker-T -!! DLC'S INCLUDED!!

i will pm you my fixer solution or just post it here so you may just see if there is any difference :)

its worthless to open my tool a thousand times only to fix checksum or rehash lol
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5222 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Array

Re: WWE13 HACK - Savegame Editor BY Hacker-T -!! DLC'S INCLUDED!!

Thanks for editor much appreciated keep up the good work

Hacker-H

Thanks man, this is my first time using somthing like this.

Suggestion: if possible could you make it so that the NPCs go into the Caw slots so we don't have to keep pressing random? Thanks!

p.s. Don't mid my username. It was a last resort, Anything else I typed wasnt accepted.

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Thanks for editor much appreciated keep up the good work
    Ur Welcome!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
    Well, It looks like my save just doesnt like your tool. Will not work with my regular save. I made a new one and it works PERFECT! Soooo.. I guess I am sorry for your trouble.. looks like it was on my end. Thanks Hacker...

***********************EDIT************
    Hacker, I have everything working great now, not sure what the problem was with my save, so I deleted it. Made a new one, I used WWE '13 EDITOR / CAW INJECTOR V1 by Chrome and LazyRainbow to put my caws and arenas back on the save. Saved, Rehashed with Modio. Opend your tool... changed everything I wanted, saved, Rehashed with modio.. now everything is fine.. I have used your tool over and over chaning things... So far So good. Thanks For You Time And Help. Cant wait for the update now that I can use it :)
    p.s. Don't mid my username. It was a last resort, Anything else I typed wasnt accepted.[/QUOTE]
    Good 2 hear, enjoy it bro:) but ill still check my caws mods for errors.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
    Suggestion: if possible could you make it so that the NPCs go into the Caw slots so we don't have to keep pressing random? Thanks!
    Ill try to get them in the DLC or CAWS categorie but i dont think its gonna work cuz THQ musst coded the Game-CD like
    to let him know where he has to save all the Superstars in which categories. Ill try to figure it out if i got time - busy with Update V1.5s Entrance Editor right now...
    Last edited by Hacker-T; 01-09-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5885 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

YAY for entrance editor!

Array

I haven't been able to use this without getting a corrupt save, All i've done is edited a CAF.
    Would you like me to send you my save before and after using the editor?

Edit: How about adding the option to flip animations in the Ceate-A-Finisher editor?
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4388 || Posts : 53 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 35 Times in 13 Posts

Stylez D

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA DCLXVI View Post
    Edit: How about adding the option to flip animations in the Ceate-A-Finisher editor?
    I second this. Doesn't have to be this update though.