360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 112

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
    Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Re: WWE13 HACK-Savegame Editor By Hacker-T V1.4+NPC,Finishers,Stable&championships Ed

Maybe release it with just easy creation? Just an idea *STILL SUPER HYPED!!*

Array

Re: WWE13 HACK-Savegame Editor By Hacker-T V1.4+NPC,Finishers,Stable&championships Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
    Fuck it saves the special animation correct but ingame it dont starts.ive tested it manually myself and it worked 2 last time. i have to figure out why it happens also the advanced creation dont works correct. if i hit the save button its still at easy creations.
    Let me check my project fast, damn its difficult to get it done at the same timezone . fckn germany got about 6h diffrenz between the USA, gnna hurry up to get it quick done before its too late here
    Its ok people can get over it they should be grateful you are doing it without charging money, problems come up sometimes same as everything in life doesnt always go right if people get that mad then they can try to make one theirselves and we will time then lol. It is ready when it is ready.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

take your time bro, we can wait

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Maybe this group is keen on the Entrance editor. Still won't stop me from coming in here and asking. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

@Hacker-T so the entrance editor advanced creations doesn't work?
    exactly what i'm talking about.. you asking just because you want to ask is annoying and from the way Hacker works your putting unnecessary pressure on this guy to do something that he was just doing for fun. the fact that you dont' realize it is exactly why other people make tools soley for themselves or charge. I just hope he doesn't get burnt out on his first tool like so many others have.. Keep up the good work T but remember you are master of your own fate, put it today, next month, next year its your call stop stressing and stop going above and beyond you will regret it later when one things goes wrong and these same whinners are cutting you down after 50+ hours of work for free.

idlehands

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    exactly what i'm talking about.. you asking just because you want to ask is annoying and from the way Hacker works your putting unnecessary pressure on this guy to do something that he was just doing for fun. the fact that you dont' realize it is exactly why other people make tools soley for themselves or charge. I just hope he doesn't get burnt out on his first tool like so many others have.. Keep up the good work T but remember you are master of your own fate, put it today, next month, next year its your call stop stressing and stop going above and beyond you will regret it later when one things goes wrong and these same whinners are cutting you down after 50+ hours of work for free.
    Truer words have never been spoken. Hacker-T, take your time bud. zhigge is on the money with this. DONT burn yourself out for our sakes. You are doing a great job and everyone here can be patient. We got your back ol chap

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    You got me all wrong buddy , I'm not rushing him , I'm not telling him to hurry up with the editor , I'm just asking for the progress on it. For all I care he can take his time with the editor and make the perfection happen and I'm glad he's doing it for free I wouldn't have it any other way , I respect Hacker-T and his work and it's not like I come on here everyday and say this ''HURRY UP WITH THE EDITOR I NEED IT PLEASE HURRY'' that's not me I won't do that and I'm certainly not a whiner either. I am not the bad guy or a whiner so don't put me in that category man. Hacker-T take your time and no rush , although you can update us with information on the progress of the update every now and then , whenever you have time.

bugsyboy

Re: WWE13 HACK - Savegame Editor BY Hacker-T -!! DLC'S INCLUDED!!

take your time bro ,great tool

Array

Re: WWE13 HACK - Savegame Editor BY Hacker-T -!! DLC'S INCLUDED!!

good things come to those who wait :) great work, as always!