360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[WIP] NBA 2K13 Save Editor - Page 26
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    onceagain

Re: NBA 2K13 Save Editor

This works great. there is no way to get it maxed out before you play the rookie challenge

purple circus

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalP View Post
    Can someone explain the steps to get this working? I've extraced my .cmg file from my 360, used this program to edit "Max Skills", it says it saved and rehashes and resigns it, I inject it back onto my drive with modio, it loads up fine.....but I am not seeing where this does anything. I've tried several locations to edit my player and see no options to do so..

Thanks in advance..
    I am having the same issue please help..

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by purple circus View Post
    I am having the same issue please help..
    You guys cannot be online! If you have VC points on the bottom right and not Skillpoints then this will not work!
    Downloads : 155 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 6959 || Posts : 727 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 5,910 Times in 253 Posts

My Site: X3T-Infinity
    Owner of: Anarchy & GTA V Save Editor

Lasagnafreak

I want to edit my Position, an play style, but it is not working. But the SP and fans are working properly. :) Anyone who has the same problem?

MusicVsPoverty

it's not in your download history. it's actually in your memory as a saved file. I extracted it and opened in hex edit thinking maybe i could tweek it but i'm not good with hex. When you go to your memory on your xbox you will see the saved marketplace purchases under the game file and you will notice it links the date/time of the purchase. if you try to delete it and add it back it won't work because it is still linked to the original date/time of purchase. if you are able to change the date/time it might register as a new purchase

MusicVsPoverty

Quote Originally Posted by Stars N Shrooms View Post
    about the VC purchasing i tried to delete it and add it back and still luck. It doesn't even show that you downloaded it on your download history so I doubt theirs a to reuse the purchased VC points
    it's not in your download history. it's actually in your memory as a saved file. I extracted it and opened in hex edit thinking maybe i could tweek it but i'm not good with hex. When you go to your memory on your xbox you will see the saved marketplace purchases under the game file and you will notice it links the date/time of the purchase. if you try to delete it and add it back it won't work because it is still linked to the original date/time of purchase. if you are able to change the date/time it might register as a new purchase

poe_boys

Quote Originally Posted by Lasagnafreak View Post
    I want to edit my Position, an play style, but it is not working. But the SP and fans are working properly. :) Anyone who has the same problem?
    Just use my tool and you wont have any problems plus it does more eg:position initiator etc etc. Also most of you guys are have stats problems because everyone wont have the same values. Hazard needs to know how the file is being read first before trying to reverse others work ;) or at least give me credit for the max stats part in his tool since I pretty sure he using my tool to add things to his tool :P

Link:
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...er-editor.html

Drewbie

Thanks man! Just what I was looking for.