360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Haven Dev 360 ] Save Borderland 2 Class level 49 special by hellboy v6 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Solus

Re: [Haven Dev 360 ] Save Borderland 2 Class level 49 special by hellboy v6

Thanks brah

antbikerjl

Noticed some very strange about these saves, there may be some sort of corruption. Basically, it seems that when you scroll down to your shield slot, or relic slot, or any of those below the weapon slots, you can't scroll back up to the weapon slots without exiting the inventory entirely, it gets stuck when you try to hit the direction arrow or joystick "up." Also, it seems there are random times that it won't let you change your weapons at all, you have to exit the game entirely. Basically, you select a weapon you want to change, hit the appropriate xbox button, and it does nothing. It doesn't pull up the side menu to select a replacement weapon or allow you to even compare. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by antbikerjl View Post
    Noticed some very strange about these saves, there may be some sort of corruption. Basically, it seems that when you scroll down to your shield slot, or relic slot, or any of those below the weapon slots, you can't scroll back up to the weapon slots without exiting the inventory entirely, it gets stuck when you try to hit the direction arrow or joystick "up." Also, it seems there are random times that it won't let you change your weapons at all, you have to exit the game entirely. Basically, you select a weapon you want to change, hit the appropriate xbox button, and it does nothing. It doesn't pull up the side menu to select a replacement weapon or allow you to even compare. Anyone else experiencing these issues?
    I have only tried the lv50 save so far. Tho I havent experienced what you had. But I did see something troubling. IIRC the inventory was 28/27 but when I dropped a few weapons to 25/27 I found I could not pick up any other weapon. To clarify I mean that I would 'pick up' a weapon, but it would not be in my inventory, it doesnt change. I could swap weapons no problems. Tho when I did buy upgrades with the eridium I noticed that the max grenades I could get was 8/8, not like the 13/13 in my other save. I dont remember if the other ammo was like that. Ill try out the lv49 save later when I get the chance.
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4774 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

FreeKillPsycho1337

Something I noticed is when I picked up a gun say from the slot machines, it goes into my inventory, but it acts as an equipped weapon. The only way to get it is go to a vending machine and go sell it and buy it back. Thats what I experienced

Array

Hello Hellboy.
    I was wondering if you could create a level 50 Siren at the start of the game with only enough skill points to fill up my tree, nothing else modded.
    Message me via 360Haven please. Thanks a lot buddy.

Haven Donator
    Array

Thank HELLBOY nice save

mikemuniz1

AMAZING WORK HELLBOY

ProCisicon

this save is great, I got the achievement. I am able to pick up weapons but like others said I can not use them or see them. I am going test the sell and buy back method. I was however able to use the lvl 50 sheild that was in the backpack. Thanks again this is the best save so far. Just hope that I can use orange weapons that I will find.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast