360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 255 keys GPD - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Nightmare666

Re: Borderlands 2 255 keys GPD

Quote Originally Posted by Midori View Post
    Is this easier detected on xbox live and is this something I can get banned for if I do it offline and then sign on to live afterwards?
    You should be fine as everything that is modded is tied to the dummy account and your doing it offline. When you sign back in your main profile will have a legit gpd and the items could just have been picked up like regular loot.

Just make sure to do it offline and you will be fine.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Midori View Post
    Is this easier detected on xbox live and is this something I can get banned for if I do it offline and then sign on to live afterwards?
    follow the instructions on this post and you should be ok.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...tml#post139716

Mendocino

I can't get it to work. I have my same character on the dummy account, i replaced the .gpd on the dummy profile with the modded one, load up the game offline in split and still only see 1 golden key to spend...

EDIT: NVM, i am a idiot and forgot to put the dummy account character on my hd
    Last edited by Mendocino; 09-23-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Is there any way to transfer skins and character customization stuff like heads etc to other profiles.

SPOONy

thanks for this worked great work got all 255 keys :D

Hulgan

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLa CaM View Post
    Easiest way to get this to work is how VanillaXpC tried to explain it. Basically you want to create an offline profile, use it's ID #'s to duplicate your main accounts save for it (making the offline account the same level as your main account), and use the GPD on the offline account. I suck at tutorials but I'll try.

USE HORIZON FOR THIS!

1. Disconnect from your wireless or wired connection.
    2. Create an offline profile/account (this will be the account you will be injecting the GPD into)
    3. Load up Borderlands 2 at Sanctuary with your main account and offline profile.
    4. Save and quit so your game is saved (and so you're at Sanctuary by the gold loot box, if you have the premier club dlc this will also give your offline profile 1 gold key, this will also create the GPD for Borderlands 2 in your offline profile)
    5. If using a flash drive, copy both the offline profile (you have to move this, not allowed to copy to devices) and your MAIN ACCOUNT'S gamesave (copy the save) to it. Otherwise, just drag them to your desktop to edit or edit them within Horizon.
    6. Get the IDs for the offline profile and copy and paste them into the copy of your main account's save. Rehash and resign. This will make your offline profile have the same rank as your main account.
    7. Now replace the GPD (5454087C.gpd) in the offline account with the 255 keys GPD. Rehash and resign. Move to harddrive/flash drive.
    8. Load the game offline split screen and use your offline profile to open the box but have your main account take the loot.
    9. If you don't want to lose the keys you use, just sign the offline profile account out without saving.

Worked perfectly for me. Sorry my tutorial sucks. I'm no good at writing them out. Easier to show/do lol. Make sure you save the game afterward with your main account so you keep the guns and loot lol. Also as you progress and rank up, you will have to reduplicate your main account's save for the offline profile so that you get guns that "fit" your current rank.

This also ensures that your personal badass rank for your main account is NOT AFFECTED! :)
    I tried all the steps and got the saved file onto my offline account, but when I go to insert the .gdp the only file it shows is "SaveGame.sav" No gdp file to replace. Any Solutions?

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hulgan View Post
    I tried all the steps and got the saved file onto my offline account, but when I go to insert the .gdp the only file it shows is "SaveGame.sav" No gdp file to replace. Any Solutions?
    That's your game save, what you want to use is the profile.
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5092 || Posts : 110 || Thanks : 73 || Thanked 93 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Bride:
    It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality.

Jahck

Ok got this to work on my offline account flawlessly I love it... Side note though - I went to mod my main accounts gpd and it is non-existent... how is that possible?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast