360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 12
Page 12 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722376287112262 ... LastLast
    Malkoth

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

I have to say the editor seems simple enough to use, (speaking in terms that i have not tested or ran it yet on a save)
    but I come to ask if this will "overwrite" my saved character(s) i plan to mod. i am afraid, that when i mod my character i will lose all of my game progress and all of my indictments, and i have allot of indictments...id really rather not mod my main char at the risk of losing my progress in game and my rank in the book of the guilty.

SpecialDribbler

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post

-Items added don't get added. I tested this with certain spells and it just won't add them.
    -I also added the Elite Cleric set and only got the Helm, this should be fixed with due time.
    -The Add All Items function adds items, but maxes out at 1909. So Anyone trying to be a completionist will fail on trying to obtain EVERY item in game.
    -The interface is rather confusing, compared to the old one and I don't understand how to add items to empty slots now. I right click on Add Checked Item and I get Items Added 0.

-Xenoith - Mod Tool Reviewer

The Set your own quantity does not work at all, i don't always want to have 99, i may want only 10 of a certain item, also i read through a lot of the old thread but did anyone actually manage to add spells from empty slots and manage to get them to work? cause I've been trial and error and i just can't get my head around it. a good description on how to use the empty slots properly would also be a good thing to add to the ReadMe.
    Last edited by SpecialDribbler; 08-24-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Gorgatron

Jappi any word on a save editor for the PC version? I found my save file, it is DRAKS0005.sl2.

Dundar

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgatron View Post
    Jappi any word on a save editor for the PC version? I found my save file, it is DRAKS0005.sl2.
    Yea, if you or anyone else could do this it would be really awesome :D I enjoy playing this game more than any other, however I've played it so many times that I just can't play through it traditionally anymore. I much prefer on xbox for instance, to use your editor and just run around and have fun messing around with bosses and mobs and invaders. Normal playing just doesn't cut it anymore D:! The only drawback I've had with this game (while after all it is an RPG), is that whenever you make a build all that character can use is that weapon type, or other weapons needing similar stats. When I used the old editor (2.5) I loved being able to run around and switch builds to whatever looked/ seemed fun, without the hassle of grinding and getting the character through the game. Overall I think personally, an editor like this makes the game more fun. Anyway this is really off topic from what I originally said, but just thought I'd share my input :D! Keep up the good work and hopefully someone can get an editor for the PC going.

hanGenie

Hey, Another request here for PC version :)

Have this game on xbox 360 and wanto to make same character on PC.

Toxicated

Yeah, would be nice to get it for the PC, concidering I killed Havel at the same time as I died, both our animations hit eachother, and now the damn ring is gone.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Thanks for the editor! Like many others, I can't change item quantity or add spells. Does the v2.5 work in those areas?

DrunkenPriest21

Well I have to say this will be very helpful =] I'm glad I've come back to look around. You guys always come out with the best of works.