360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Lost odyssey save editor 2011 Update 5.1 - Page 32
Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 722272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Re: Lost odyssey save editor 2011 update 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by yepgr View Post
    when you say dump you mean to take it off the memory stick. i did that with horizion and the usb explororer. but it just doesn't work.
    Read exactly what Sephiroth has stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Grab your lost odyssey gamesave (user00,user01,etc) from your hdd/memory unit or usb stick and put the lost odyssey gamesave on your desktop.
    If you have performed this, and have the user file (save) make sure you have followed the instructions on the original post, If you are using Windows 7, Put the user00,user01,user02 blah blah so on, in the same directory as the application exe, and run the program, Edit your stats with the editor, Save, and transfer it back to the storage device.

ManBearPig_06

Quote Originally Posted by mc2011 View Post
    There's no junk or dummy items in it.
    That's not true at all, sorry. There are a bunch of accessories that say placeholder, or no effect, or something similar (not looking at it at the moment), and a bunch of extra junk at the bottom of the white magic menu that just skip your turn if you select them. There are also a few accessories that have skills the 'max all skills' thing does not unlock. Used the latest version.

yepgr

i have got the file the only thing i can't find is the Mojobojo's Encryption/Decryption tool the link seems to be missing. i went to the web site and there was nothing there i have been searching the web for like 8 or nine hours and no luck finding this tool.

yepgr

i tried modio, usb eplorer, horizion and they all give me the same file i put it in the same folder and open the mod tool and it says unexpected handling or what ever the only thing i think im missing is Mojobojo's Encryption/Decryption tool if you have the file can you upload it, post it and link it to the thread. thanks

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @
    i tried modio, usb eplorer, horizion and they all give me the same file i put it in the same folder and open the mod tool and it says unexpected handling or what ever the only thing i think im missing is Mojobojo's Encryption/Decryption tool if you have the file can you upload it, post it and link it to the thread. thanks
    Mojobojo's tool is included in the rar file and what is the name of the file you're trying to load?

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig_06 View Post
    That's not true at all, sorry. There are a bunch of accessories that say placeholder, or no effect, or something similar (not looking at it at the moment), and a bunch of extra junk at the bottom of the white magic menu that just skip your turn if you select them. There are also a few accessories that have skills the 'max all skills' thing does not unlock. Used the latest version.
    The unlock all skills will unlock all of the available skills in the game, even the dlc skills will be unlocked.
    Please note only 98% of all skills will be maxed, other 2% are very rare lv2 or lv3 skill accessories, i didn't want them to be maxed.. hope you know why :)

Btw, you need 999 sp to max each one of them, lol.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9472 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

yepgr

the file i am trying to mod the file save. the file just says save and it is an file type: VLC media file (.bin) (.bin). i know im kind of new at this but i have done modding be for and this one seems to have me stumped

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

the file i am trying to mod the file save. the file just says save and it is an file type: VLC media file (.bin) (.bin). i know im kind of new at this but i have done modding be for and this one seems to have me stumped
    You are trying to load save.bin.
    You don't need to extract the save.bin from the con file (userxx)

Just grab your gamesave from your usb stick, put on your desktop and load it in the tool.

Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9472 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

yepgr

ok well i took the file named user00 and tried to put it in the tool it failed again horribley. i tryed to post the picture it didn't work though