360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] XXSE AIO - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: XXSE AIO

stormofone

Re: XXSE AIO

Quote Originally Posted by absurdlyobfuscated View Post
    This one is new to me. Can you upload your .gpd file here? I'll take a look and see what I can do.
    I wonder if it has to do with the fact that i have purchased the DLC on XBL.

http://www.2shared.com/file/FpCYiNOX/58411213.html

absurdlyobfuscated

Quote Originally Posted by stormofone View Post
    I wonder if it has to do with the fact that i have purchased the DLC on XBL.

http://www.2shared.com/file/FpCYiNOX/58411213.html
    I've fixed the bug now. Clear your browser cache or manually reload the magic xml file and it'll work. (Turns out I had something using 4 bytes when it was actually 2, and your save happened to have data in just the right place to make it bug out.)

Fortunately, they haven't changed anything significant in the save file format with the DLC. The editor should work just fine whether you have it or not.

stormofone

Quote Originally Posted by absurdlyobfuscated View Post
    I've fixed the bug now. Clear your browser cache or manually reload the magic xml file and it'll work. (Turns out I had something using 4 bytes when it was actually 2, and your save happened to have data in just the right place to make it bug out.)

Fortunately, they haven't changed anything significant in the save file format with the DLC. The editor should work just fine whether you have it or not.
    I greatly appreciate the special attention, but it still is not working. When i try to load my .gpd file into your site it gives the same error message as before.

absurdlyobfuscated

Quote Originally Posted by stormofone View Post
    I greatly appreciate the special attention, but it still is not working. When i try to load my .gpd file into your site it gives the same error message as before.
    You must not have cleared your browser cache or refreshed the .xml file like I said. It loads the file you uploaded without error as long as your browser isn't using the old cached version.

stormofone

any word on if the newest card packs are going to be added to the editor?

absurdlyobfuscated

New in version 0.1.7:
    • Magic 2013: Added new decks, campaign progress, and personas from both of the DLC packs currently available. For some reason the latest DLC decks don't have the set of 10 FNM promo cards - the editor still has the option of unlocking them, but nothing appears in-game.
    • Lists now allow multiple item selection. You can Ctrl+Click on multiple and add them at once. Some games allow adding all items with one click.
    • Fixed several misc bugs with lists.
    • Improved support for compressed data.
    Last edited by absurdlyobfuscated; 11-12-2012 at 08:30 AM.

absurdlyobfuscated

New in version 0.1.7.1:
    • Added Halo 4. Includes support for SP, XP, Service Tag, and Commendations.

I had a productive day

Edit: Spreadsheet with all Halo 4 commendation info available here.
    Last edited by absurdlyobfuscated; 11-13-2012 at 11:54 AM.

K4rn4ge

Nice job on this but it doesn't seem to work for me. (Might be what's in my GPD? I use Horizon)

1. It doesn't have the Campaign boxes checked (I have completed it on legendary).

2. I modify a few things in War Games (like 5 things), hit the save button then download it. Open my profile up in Horizon and then I add the modded GPD to my profile. Save it. Add it to my profile then I follow your instructions on how to get it to stick and it doesn't stick for me.

If you would like to look at my GPD let me know otherwise thanks for the time you took to make this.

Anyone else get a similar problem?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast