360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dragon's Dogma - Editor - Page 49
Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ... 24394445464748495051525354597499 ... LastLast
    Ganaliga

Re: Dragon's Dogma - Editor

Quote Originally Posted by onscreenshadow View Post

did you mod to change equipment into dragons dogma sword and dragons faith shield or....how did you get them?
    i found them in idlehands88's ultimate starter save. Since I already had my own I just found the line that had those weapons nd clothing and put them in my storage section. hat's how i got them.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    Does anyone has the Item Id for abyssinal Bracers? I've gone over the item list like 2 times and I can't find it.

TY
    He has that one item wrong on the list.. i think he listed it as 3BC try modded in the item before that and after, Its switched with one of those.. I think Hersry something is the name

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDarkness89 View Post
    Edit: Just in Case no one remembers the last questions i asked..

1. What corrupts your pawns so that they cant be rented out..
    2. Is there truly nothing i cant edit on them that wont corrupt them.. maybe like discipline..
    3. Does editing my adventure log corrupt anything in my game.. because all i want to do is make is so it shows how much gold and rift crystals i just gave my self making it seemed like i earned them..
    4. what shouldn't i be editing so not to corrupt my game save..

P.s. yes i have been re-looking at every posted and everything i find either someones says it corrupting there game save then two or three lines down someone states it work prefect for them... all i want is stuff that is actually proven right and not a 50/50 shot..
    so any takers on answering these

onscreenshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Ganaliga View Post
    i found them in idlehands88's ultimate starter save. Since I already had my own I just found the line that had those weapons nd clothing and put them in my storage section. hat's how i got them.
    so your using your own save but using the info from his save hmm could you upload the save thats freezing? ill take a look at it

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyP1469 View Post
    He has that one item wrong on the list.. i think he listed it as 3BC try modded in the item before that and after, Its switched with one of those.. I think Hersry something is the name
    yeah its actually 3BE

onscreenshadow

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDarkness89 View Post
    so any takers on answering these
    check out my pawn (gamertag onscreenshadow1) see if its corrupt cause i edited experience and mod swapped its clothing if its still working then you can edit both experiences and mod swap equips thats it for now with pawns as for you main character you can mod pretty much anything lol gold and rift crystals wont corrupt and with mod swapping equipment MAKE SURE your swapping stuff in their proper places example if you want to change your current equipped chest plate to another chest plate be sure to use the correct code if you place a sword ID there it will mess up

Ganaliga

so your using your own save but using the info from his save hmm could you upload the save thats freezing? ill take a look at it

yeah its actually 3BE
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sxwuzq2ghcgtzpx

Here you go, I think it might be the Dragon's Dogma Sword, I have the shield equipped just fine. As for a weapon I am now using the Totem Mace. The only things I have edited other than the items is my stamina at 50,000 which was long before it started freezing, my health from 1800 to 2500, as well as my base attack being at 500 again before equipping that sword froze the game.

Kind of weird cause the first thing i did was move the inventory stuff into my storage and I was fine when equipping the sword and shield.

So all that's edited are the items in storage, my stamina, health, and base attack. nothing else I messed with.

I'm actually going to edit my stamina back down to what it was. I only did it cause a few quests I had involved running all over the map and it's dam annoying to walk everywhere.

Scarlet

I'm having trouble equipping my character. Well, when I enter in the item no. and change the two values that need to be changed, nothing shows up in my inventory.
    What am I doing wrong? Ugh.

Also, does anyone know the item number for the red robe and crown that mages can wear? Lets see if those works.

Array

check out my pawn (gamertag onscreenshadow1) see if its corrupt cause i edited experience and mod swapped its clothing if its still working then you can edit both experiences and mod swap equips thats it for now with pawns as for you main character you can mod pretty much anything lol gold and rift crystals wont corrupt and with mod swapping equipment MAKE SURE your swapping stuff in their proper places example if you want to change your current equipped chest plate to another chest plate be sure to use the correct code if you place a sword ID there it will mess up
    umm how am i suppose to get her if she is infinite level... it costs 99,999,999 to rent her

edit: in truth i just want to know if i edit my guy exp to be the same level as mine and his disicpline will that curropt him... that and the adventure log for me and him..
    Last edited by ZeroDarkness89; 05-28-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: added more