360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Devil May Cry 5
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 5

Vincent Valentine

Devil May Cry 5

For those of you who are complaining about his hair color... well this explains it

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Devil May Cry 5

lol people are still going to complain about it :P
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24530 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    lol people are still going to complain about it :P
    lol well then they'll just have to play the damn game to realize that this is him when hes younger and just now unlocking his devil powers for the first time which is why his hair is white when he changes.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Future View Post
    lol well then they'll just have to play the damn game to realize that this is him when hes younger and just now unlocking his devil powers for the first time which is why his hair is white when he changes.
    lol i already knew that , but people will still complain trust me lol, also if you ever seen the anime his hair is white when he was little kid so this dont match that what so ever lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24530 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Vincent Valentine

lol i already knew that , but people will still complain trust me lol, also if you ever seen the anime his hair is white when he was little kid so this dont match that what so ever lol
    no i haven't :P i have 2 manga books of it but there the devil may cry 3 versions so idk lol, oh well its just hair :P

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Future View Post
    no i haven't :P i have 2 manga books of it but there the devil may cry 3 versions so idk lol, oh well its just hair :P
    yeah i really dont care what his hair color is lol, im just looking forward to the game it self

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

The anime was awful, really poor fight scenes and it didn't really make much sense (But thats me)

It looks interesting though how they will handle his awakening of his devil powers, I wonder if Virgil will be in it (Or at least mentioned). Oh well Hurry up and be released dammit I wants me my DMC
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5668 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    The anime was awful, really poor fight scenes and it didn't really make much sense (But thats me)

It looks interesting though how they will handle his awakening of his devil powers, I wonder if Virgil will be in it (Or at least mentioned). Oh well Hurry up and be released dammit I wants me my DMC
    i liked the anime lol, but the fight scenes were not as awesome as i had hoped it could be, but stilled enjoyed it, maybe it will be remade with better fight scenes this time lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast