360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
{Release} XBLA Doom 2 SE - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wonteverpost

Re: {Release} XBLA Doom 2 SE

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    whats the point of u being on this site, shutup and contribute...lol try posting more something....
    I'm here because I can be. I realize you made this because you can, but it really isn't in demand.

I don't have to post as much as you'd like me to. I come here once in a while when I get bored of other forums. Honestly, I never meant to stick around. I signed up because I had to for an editor I wanted. I eventually just started posting a little and here I am today.

Advertiser

Array

Top job once again.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by RpGGuY View Post
    Top job once again.
    thank u appreciate it

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by wonteverpost View Post
    I'm here because I can be. I realize you made this because you can, but it really isn't in demand.

I don't have to post as much as you'd like me to. I come here once in a while when I get bored of other forums. Honestly, I never meant to stick around. I signed up because I had to for an editor I wanted. I eventually just started posting a little and here I am today.
    Your what I call a top knotch leecher :)... So what if there has been one made before, Red Hulk and many others create tools not only for people to download but for the site, he contributes more than u so I don't see what makes u so special to give orders on weather or not a tool is useless or not. People create tools for people to download, weather they use it or not is completely up to them, but that doesn't mean that they need to critasize someone's work that they took the time to create and share.

OT: nice work Hulk, soon ull get the normal Developer title again :P

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Future View Post
    Your what I call a top knotch leecher :)... So what if there has been one made before, Red Hulk and many others create tools not only for people to download but for the site, he contributes more than u so I don't see what makes u so special to give orders on weather or not a tool is useless or not. People create tools for people to download, weather they use it or not is completely up to them, but that doesn't mean that they need to critasize someone's work that they took the time to create and share.

OT: nice work Hulk, soon ull get the normal Developer title again :P
    lol thank u odd very well put

Developer
    Array

good job on both of your doom editors Hulk also do you like my new sig I did
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5167 || Posts : 465 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 771 Times in 150 Posts

wonteverpost

Call me a leecher if you want. Anytime I've tried to contribute here, a higher up member posts the same thing sometime later. Mine is promptly deleted. So I quit trying.

Mass Effect

nice work bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast