360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Editor v1.5 - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast
    NikOzerov

Re: [Release] Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Editor v1.0

Odd Future
    The Program Work !
    Thank You LOL

snakes25

thank will try to eqip one card and see what s gona happen
    rasengannnnnnnnn........

nickyjam

thank you bro

Vincent Valentine

Might update the tool to have be able to edit ur wins and losses

shikamaruxsan

thanks

Andy22

Quote Originally Posted by The Shark View Post
    Well, this is what I did:
    Opened LeFluff > Opened Generations File > Rebuilt > Verify > Fix > Close > Opened Modio > Opened Generations File > Rehashed and Resigned.

It seems to work.
    Oh, by the way, I destroyed a guy with Kimimaro, while he played as Sasori. XD I.... Hate... Puppets. >:O
    But other then the random crap, I went to my dashboard after the game was finished, to see if it completely saved and so far, it did, I was still a Seven Ninja Swordmen, with the BP I obtained after the match I had.

Although, for some odd reason my Ryo went from 9,999,999 to 8,734,950. Hmmmmm. I seriously got it to 9,999,999 legit, too. XD !!! Even after buying everything I could in the store. Oh well, I don't need the money, but just thought I'd let you know. :3
    I get the same error with the storage device although i never did anything to the save...
    Can you explain what you did (i don't understand what LeFluff and Modio is) so that it´ll work work again because i can´t save anything now :(

Niniss75017

It seems to work for me.
    Really nice Editor.

Thanks for your work. :)

Helder

Thanks alot!