360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Fate's Veil - Kingdom of Amalur Save Editor v1.1 - Page 40
Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 153035363738394041424344455065 ... LastLast
    Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Cyber congrats man i love this editor its fucking awesome dude great job
    And keep it up.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15564 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

grendelmcp

Item IDs for common consumables

Hey folks:

Here are some additional item IDs that I've pinned down in my game save. I hope these may be useful to you. Please let me know if you find that the IDs listed below do not correspond to the specified items. I'm curious to determine if Amalur generates unique IDs for items for each character's game saves. If so, then my efforts to provide this information to you is pointless, and I don't want to waste anyone's time (myself included).

AB601F8 - Prismere Lockpick

636040D - Greater Healing Potion

5CC005C - Greater Health Regen Potion

5CD034C - Greater Mana Potion

5CE0351 - Greater Mana Regen Potion

Feedback is appreciated.

Warm regards,

Grendelmcp

General Knieves

Re: [BETA RELEASE] Fate's Veil - Kingdom of Amalur Save Editor v.7

Quote Originally Posted by skoolchild View Post
    A tip for players having problem of freezing with skills and ability upgrades (especially ability) *Note this may
    not apply to all players.

1. Found that if you already max your level at 40 and have used all of the skills (40) and ability points (123)
    thru leveling, and thereafter if you add more points maxing them out 96pts for skills and 369pts for ability. This will lead to freezing.

To overcome this try a smaller amount got mine to work with 80 skills points and 240 ability points. A safer work around the freezing issue is to have the total modded amount minus the amount earned thru leveling be added before maxing your level to 40. eg. when you reach level 1 (skill point earned 1) and (ability point earn 3), mod the skill to 40 and ability to 120 (am using the 80 skill and 240 ability total as an example as I find it to be more stable for me but you can use the 96 and 369 pts.) then mod your exp/xp to 9,999,999. This will allow to level up with any +1 exp/xp earn in-game rough about 10-15 looking for lorestones;killing enemies;
    lockpicking chests;completing quests and open locations. Let the game add the remaining skills points and ability points.

2. Try not to do two things at once, that is adding the modded skill and ability points, and immediately follow by equipping mod weapons and armor. For my case its either freezing or my character get instant death once out of menu screen.

To overcome this, my advice is mod your skill and ability points and spent them first thereafter follow by modding the inventory items.

Finally, if you have trouble locating an armor or weapon id (usually those bought or found) try using their durability as a guide. And yes modding found or bought items can be done just add the effects and not remove current one as some is not show and could mess the setup.

Thank you for the read and hope it help some of you and again great editor sam.. Thanks now I instant kill
    most enemies one hit on hard diffculty... lol
    Dude you rock so freaking hard. I had done this once before and accidentally erased my char with out meaning to. I couldn't replicate what I did until you explained it. It took quite a few tries but i managed to pull it off. Thanks again for the explanation. This is the only freaking game that I've seen with such precice calculations I don't know if they intentionally tried to make it this way but hey. It def ain't hack friendly. Thanks again to Cybersam as well for making this great editor. What I did was unmoddified lvl'd my char to lvl one. Without putting any skill points in I transferred to the editor. There I added gold xp skill (32) seeing how you get three to start with and ability to (96). Then put back in game. Next since my xp had been modded to 99,999,999 with every kill is a lvl so I got to lvl 21 then I added skill (54) and ability (270) same way as before. Now I get to rock every ability in the game. Sorry if I'm being redundant but I figured different prospective might help others. I'm in no way taking credit for this just telling what I did. I'm so excited!

thebudidarmans

it works well but i got difficulties in leveling up the character...

minmax

Quote Originally Posted by thebudidarmans View Post
    it works well but i got difficulties in leveling up the character...
    If you are referring to giving yourself too many points then I feel ya. If you end up having unspent points you can not complete leveling your character. I know there are a few post on this, including one on this page, referring to limits. If you are not giving yourself exp to lvl up but are giving yourself extra points you have to careful. I believe you max out at lvl 40 earning 1 skill point and 3 ability points per level up to that point. If you don't lvl up to 40 modding then you have to careful in your math and pay attention to things like the fact that the Skill Point section is bracketed. It may have 90 points total available (9 Skills with 10 points to place in each) but you don't unlock the ability to place all of those points until you hit first lvl 8 for the 2nd bracket of points and then the 3rd bracket at lvl 16. So if you start a new character, finish the tutorial, and then mod for skill/talent points but not experience you have to factor in that until lvl 8 you can only have 36 points for talents (minus your racial points, any you have trained, and any you have assigned by leveling to that point). Ability points are not held by a level restraint but you still have to be careful and account for the fact that if you are say level 2, you have 38 levels to gain and thus 114 more points coming (38x3). To make it easy I just went on the side of caution and gave myself 20 skill points and 170 ability points at level 2 (just in case I accidentally pulled a short bus moment and trained a skill or gained talent points I wanted a little breathing room, plus at lvl 2 that set-up let me max out an Ability Tree, put some more points in another, and give me a nice Skill Point starting boost). I wanted to level traditionally but be a hard ass while doing it skill wise. I also modded my gold, but nothing else, so I didn't have to do a double take at the stupid cost for some things in the game and just enjoy getting what I want when I want and not play the vendor game. Anyways I hope this helps someone, even though I am sure most everyone knows this already and it has been stated many a time by others. Happy gaming all.

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by minmax View Post
    If you are referring to giving yourself too many points then I feel ya. If you end up having unspent points you can not complete leveling your character. I know there are a few post on this, including one on this page, referring to limits. If you are not giving yourself exp to lvl up but are giving yourself extra points you have to careful. I believe you max out at lvl 40 earning 1 skill point and 3 ability points per level up to that point. If you don't lvl up to 40 modding then you have to careful in your math and pay attention to things like the fact that the Skill Point section is bracketed. It may have 90 points total available (9 Skills with 10 points to place in each) but you don't unlock the ability to place all of those points until you hit first lvl 8 for the 2nd bracket of points and then the 3rd bracket at lvl 16. So if you start a new character, finish the tutorial, and then mod for skill/talent points but not experience you have to factor in that until lvl 8 you can only have 36 points for talents (minus your racial points, any you have trained, and any you have assigned by leveling to that point). Ability points are not held by a level restraint but you still have to be careful and account for the fact that if you are say level 2, you have 38 levels to gain and thus 114 more points coming (38x3). To make it easy I just went on the side of caution and gave myself 20 skill points and 170 ability points at level 2 (just in case I accidentally pulled a short bus moment and trained a skill or gained talent points I wanted a little breathing room, plus at lvl 2 that set-up let me max out an Ability Tree, put some more points in another, and give me a nice Skill Point starting boost). I wanted to level traditionally but be a hard ass while doing it skill wise. I also modded my gold, but nothing else, so I didn't have to do a double take at the stupid cost for some things in the game and just enjoy getting what I want when I want and not play the vendor game. Anyways I hope this helps someone, even though I am sure most everyone knows this already and it has been stated many a time by others. Happy gaming all.

Quote from original post:

"for the ability points i recommend a maximum of 369 (minus the points you've already spent...)
    other wise you won't be able to level the skills/abilities up
    max skill is 90 (minus the already activated ones)... but it look like that it will be set to max automatically..."

If people looked before they leaped sometimes they might not crash and burn lol I followed this method and all my points matched perfectly.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8223 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

BroderickMi

I like the little touch with the character name appearing at the top in fancy font.

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by BroderickMi View Post
    I like the little touch with the character name appearing at the top in fancy font.
    Yeah I like that too. One of many things I like about the editor.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8223 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!