360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor - Page 46
Page 46 of 114 FirstFirst ... 21364142434445464748495051567196 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Echelo View Post
    To remove them, Just select "Not In Party" for the one you want to remove, then put Serah or Noel back in that slot by selecting "Slot 1", or "Slot 2", then click Save.
    Yea I tried that too, but still got a ghost slot 1 character. Its no big deal since I got a backup and it was actually my fault for saving the invisible character, so its all good. The editor is fine for me :)
    Downloads : 30 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4609 || Posts : 85 || Thanks : 20 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Rukia: "Don't just sit there type back and reply to me!"

PSN Gamercards
    Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/xXMasterJ360Xx?feature=mhee

Array

I'm going to remind people AGAIN. If you have issues with a save file freezing or doing something weird. Include your save file in your post!

For saves that freeze on autosave, ie: (icon in upper left hand corner), or when returning to historia crux. You may have to make a new save when you first load your game, but its unlikely if you only used our editor. What is more likely, is that the save file was modded previously, and there is still some stuff messed up in the STFS structure of that save file.

So UPLOAD YOUR SAVES and I'll have a look at them. :D
    The latter is exactly the issue. I did previously use Jappi's editor before today. I did put a save up earlier but I guess I never asked anyone to truly look at it. So thanks for the help.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?um111mmdr24c1t0

Array

I finally got a chance to screw around with it a bit with my 360 fired up, and I have to say I'm impressed. I'd previously edited my save with Jappi's editor, but didn't use any huge values. I ended up using USBXTAFGUI_v31 to transfer my saves back and forth. I added a bunch of auto-abilities, and I have to say it will make a second play through more interesting. I added some weapons and accessories without problem.

Is there a way to add enemies to the bestiery?

Xbox God

Array

What I can confirm is this

USB Mode //Only works with higher gb sticks like 4gb and up,I have a 2gb and mine wouldn't read at all.This is what it seems like.

Party Editor and freezing // When I loaded my save I had hacked everything and everything worked even party swapping however at the start of the game i WANTED
    to return to HC and then I got a freeze this goes for battles has well when i entered one i had a loading screen then freeze.So in other words don't really use the party editor unless you know what your doing lol.
    Echelo also said if you max your atb to 6 and add a weapon that gives you a point to atb making it 7 or more you can also get a freeze.

Dev mode and usb mode are working along with all the other stuff in the editor.For ppl that are having problems opening up app we believe it's the sound file so it will be removed in a future release (1.15) this should help ppl to open editor.Even me had a problem like this where the mouse seems to be loading but no app running yet the app comes on for me later on anyway lol.But some ppl might not be so lucky.Also if you want the two achievements for fragments just goto the Hitoria crux (in game lol) and load a paradox ending and bam.

And Reanimator
    there is no way has we know of right now lol no point tho our editor hacks all fragz:P
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5892 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

XeDev
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post
    I finally got a chance to screw around with it a bit with my 360 fired up, and I have to say I'm impressed. I'd previously edited my save with Jappi's editor, but didn't use any huge values. I ended up using USBXTAFGUI_v31 to transfer my saves back and forth. I added a bunch of auto-abilities, and I have to say it will make a second play through more interesting. I added some weapons and accessories without problem.

Is there a way to add enemies to the bestiery?
    There probably is, but beastiary is not on my list of stuff to do.

Array

There probably is, but beastiary is not on my list of stuff to do.
    Thanks, just needed an answer.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Any idea of when 1.15 will release?

XeDev
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by ixc_dee View Post
    The latter is exactly the issue. I did previously use Jappi's editor before today. I did put a save up earlier but I guess I never asked anyone to truly look at it. So thanks for the help.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?um111mmdr24c1t0
    The STFS is messed up in this file. Try to re-save it when the game first loads to the historia crux by pressing X, and making a new save in a different save slot.

EDIT:
    I verified the error, its STFS error because save was modified previously (not with our editor), to fix do what I said above.