360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Quicky & Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Updated Trainer] - Page 7

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trainers

65 52.85%
  • Save Editors

45 36.59%
  • XEX Mods

11 8.94%
  • Playing Fair

2 1.63%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Quicky] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Trainer]

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    There is no cheat menu, this is old now, I'm in the process of updating this, this is the last trainer I have to update so it will not take long to do now, it will be uploaded very, very, very soon! I will try to get it up tomorrow (02/10/2012), or later today, or whatever u want to call it.
    X360Quicky, you sir are a genius. I have been pressing everry button combination possible, expecting/wanting to see some kind of menu pop up. Will there be inf health??? Its 01.30 here so Im off to bed. Thanks X360Quicky, very appreciated indeed

Traine Dev

Array

Re: [Quicky & Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Updated Trainer]

Update part 1 complete! I am not adding all that extra stuff in TU3, you don't need it. I'm also not adding artwork unlocked as if you use TU0 and buy the artwork, it will be unlocked in TU3, the same with unlocking fairies, hook tips etc. Just so you completely understand, It doesn't matter that you want to play on TU3 if you use TU0 use the TU0 exclusive cheats, save and then go to TU3, all the unlocks will show and you can then use the TU3 trainer with it's features. TU3 Coming SOON!

Oh and TU3 will have some unlocks but only on disc one, if you're on disc two, then you should have already unlocked them anyway.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5157 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Array

Update part 1 complete! I am not adding all that extra stuff in TU3, you don't need it. I'm also not adding artwork unlocked as if you use TU0 and buy the artwork, it will be unlocked in TU3, the same with unlocking fairies, hook tips etc. Just so you completely understand, It doesn't matter that you want to play on TU3 if you use TU0 use the TU0 exclusive cheats, save and then go to TU3, all the unlocks will show and you can then use the TU3 trainer with it's features. TU3 Coming SOON!

Oh and TU3 will have some unlocks but only on disc one, if you're on disc two, then you should have already unlocked them anyway.
    Couldnt get the trainer to work. I was pressing start, nothing happened. Pressed the right thumbstick and nothing happened. I will try this updated version now

Traine Dev

Array

I included a general readme I use for all the trainers I release now and activate is Start and Back button. It will show a menu. With this version you must delete the title updates for this game. I'm going to release the one for TU3 soon but for now no title updates for this game will work.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5157 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Array

I included a general readme I use for all the trainers I release now and activate is Start and Back button. It will show a menu. With this version you must delete the title updates for this game. I'm going to release the one for TU3 soon but for now no title updates for this game will work.
    This is working like a dream. WOW, I can now go on and finsih this game. Thanks, superb work

Traine Dev

Array

TU3 Added!

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Array

thanks for the update

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: [Quicky & Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU0/3 [Updated Trainer]

amazing work...keep it up

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast