360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Quicky & Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Updated Trainer] - Page 10

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trainers

65 52.85%
  • Save Editors

45 36.59%
  • XEX Mods

11 8.94%
  • Playing Fair

2 1.63%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

"aTom"

Re: [Quicky & Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Updated Trainer]

can you edit for me

INF Ammo & Magic
    (Silver Daggers, Fairies, Holy Water Flasks, Dark crystals, Shadow magic, Light magic)

to
    INF Ammo & Magic
    (Silver Daggers)

Traine Dev

Array
    So to un confuse me of what ur talking about u just want inf silver daggers?

I'm downloading this game as I can't be asked to wait for my old game to be returned to me. Idk why I never done it in the beginning but I'll sort out what ever is wrong with this and add stuff to it.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5164 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Array

Re: [Quicky] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Trainer]

im still having trouble with the TU3 version. Nothing is happenung for me. No menu pops up or anything. Ive downloaded the latest TU and placed it in the cashe folder and go into file manager, use the Launch CV LOS Trainer.xex launch the game and .....nothing happenes, no matter what button combinations I try.

Traine Dev

Array
    If no menu pops up then u are not loading the files properly as no mattet what version of the game or what cheats work or not, the menu should still pop up. You should look into running other trainers and when u got the hang of it, try this again. I'm going to check this works for me later today and start updating it. If the update I'm going to make doesn't work again for you, and others confirm it then I'll look more closely into it.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5164 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Array

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    If no menu pops up then u are not loading the files properly as no mattet what version of the game or what cheats work or not, the menu should still pop up. You should look into running other trainers and when u got the hang of it, try this again. I'm going to check this works for me later today and start updating it. If the update I'm going to make doesn't work again for you, and others confirm it then I'll look more closely into it.
    Heres what I do. I have placed the latest TU via FPT, into my cashe folder on my RGH, then I ftp the QUICKYMAGNUSCVLOS.xex and Launch CV LOS Trainer.xex into the Castelvania Lords Of Shadow disc 1 and disc 2 game folder, which I run off on an external HDD, get out of thgat, go into my file manager on my FSD then select Launch CV LOS Trainer.xex to boot the game. Nothing comes up and when I press start and back, nothing happens. I have also tried Y+back and Y+ start, whatever I try, I cant get it to work. What am I doing wrong X360Quicky, because its doing my head in. Other trainers work IE Dead Space, Hitman Absolution and Dishonored. Heelppp

Array

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    Ive got the trainer working, however, when I launch the trainer, start and back together, it comes up as TU 0 updates codes. I have downloaded TU3 and placed it in my cashe folder. Ive got inf fairies but not daggers. Also my magic gets used up as normal. Must be doing something wrong somehwere, any suggestions would be most welcome

Traine Dev

Array
    If it says tu0 then it's for tu0 lol. Press back+Y and you will see the tu3 menu. I don't think it works properly though so working on this game right now. I have all the data just need to write it up.

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder