Author Author ScripterRon
File Size File Size 108.3 KB
Downloads Downloads 78
+ Download
NOT MINE I FOUND THIS
trying to get pic of tool but i fail at how to do so
more in info in side download
this how i got it to work
make New folder an name it javaw -Xmx256m -jar TWEditor.jar an put 2 file in it an use file called TWEditor for me it works just find just make sure u dont over due it with moding or it wont save/bug ur char out with some weird side effects
at tool only thing u really cant mod hp an thing like that i try an it only bugs ur char unless i mess up with it

This is an for save games created by The Witcher Enhanced Edition. You can modify the attributes and abilities of the player character (Geralt). You can also unpack the files in a save, manually update one or more files, and then repack the save.

Using this version of the editor with the original game can result in inventory errors when loading a save because the original game does not support the expanded inventory system implemented in the enhanced edition.

This programs requires the Java 1.6 runtime. You can download JRE 1.6 or better If you are unsure what version of Java is installed on your system, open a command prompt window and enter "java -version"

also link were i got this a http://witchervault.ign.com/View.php...es.Detail&id=3

Comments

danniel
04-09-2012 at 01:28 PM
WTH ???? I can't download !!!!!!!!!!!!
darkvoid
05-24-2012 at 07:25 AM
there link below if u wont download it
darkvoid
05-24-2012 at 07:26 AM
if it wont download
dadydodo
08-21-2013 at 08:35 PM
I really could use that

About 360haven

360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

★★★★★¯\_(ツ)_/¯