PDA

View Full Version : [TuT] How to get into the Testing Hall

xxXENOPIRATExx
11-14-2011, 07:40 PM
This is what all of you have been waiting for.

this is pretty simple: on skyrim for PC, go to the console command and type in "coc qasmoke" without quotes.

WARNING:OPENING THE ENCHANTED ARMOR AND WEAPON BOXES MIGHT FREEZE YOUR GAME.

once you get the stuff you want, type into console command "coc (whatever place you want to go)".

to convert the save to xbox 360:
Go to the PC game save location *:\Users\*\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves
Take the Savegame.ess out and change it into Savegame.dat
Replace the Savegame.dat in your Xbox 360 save with the one you modded on the PC and Save, Rehash, and Resign your save.
Put the save back on your xbox and play.

Credit goes to pureiso for finding how to put the save on the PC version and back to the xbox.

Now go and have fun.

The Testing Hall Consists of All Standard and Enchanted Weapons and Armor, All keys, misc. items, potions, staffs, soul gems, clothing and jewelry, spell tomes, skill books, Reg. books, a grindstone, two arcane enchanters, two blacksmith's forges, two smelters, one workbench, and one tanning rack.

Ryner Lute: T.L.D.
12-21-2012, 06:44 PM
This is what all of you have been waiting for.

this is pretty simple: on skyrim for PC, go to the console command and type in "coc qasmoke" without quotes.

WARNING:OPENING THE ENCHANTED ARMOR AND WEAPON BOXES MIGHT FREEZE YOUR GAME.

once you get the stuff you want, type into console command "coc (whatever place you want to go)".

to convert the save to xbox 360:
Go to the PC game save location *:\Users\*\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves
Take the Savegame.ess out and change it into Savegame.dat
Replace the Savegame.dat in your Xbox 360 save with the one you modded on the PC and Save, Rehash, and Resign your save.
Put the save back on your xbox and play.

Credit goes to pureiso for finding how to put the save on the PC version and back to the xbox.

Now go and have fun.

The Testing Hall Consists of All Standard and Enchanted Weapons and Armor, All keys, misc. items, potions, staffs, soul gems, clothing and jewelry, spell tomes, skill books, Reg. books, a grindstone, two arcane enchanters, two blacksmith's forges, two smelters, one workbench, and one tanning rack.
can you make me a save in the testing hall and outside of it? (that way I can pinpoint the location, x, y, z and send people there through an editor...

Serious_M
12-26-2012, 12:33 PM
nice tut you made xxXENOPIRATExx